Thread: jeremy clarkson's car

jeremy clarkson's car

Does anyone knows what is Jeremy Clarkson's personal car ? the one he drives when going home.

is it a super car ??

Quote Originally Posted by shaht
    Does anyone knows what is Jeremy Clarkson's personal car ? the one he drives when going home.

is it a super car ??

at the moment he has a mercedes sl55 AMG but he has got a GT on order and they have told him that he is definitely getting the Ford GT
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

He used to have a yellow Elise 111S too.. and he's fancying a DB9.
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by ZerK
    He used to have a yellow Elise 111S too.. and he's fancying a DB9.

he also used to have a ferrari 355 spider, and i think that he abught a jet plane for a garden ornament too
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Hmmmm ... that's good advertising for morcedess and ford , they must be happpy to have him behind their cars wheel daily.

Quote Originally Posted by shaht
    Hmmmm ... that's good advertising for morcedess and ford , they must be happpy to have him behind their cars wheel daily.

yeah i suppose that mercedes arent as good as fords then eh well the GT atleast

he must have had a lot of super cars, and I m sure he had good discounts for these cars as well , may be for free

just think though how that good publicity for Ford and MB could turn around if the cars get a fault or two though.....
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    he also used to have a ferrari 355 spider, and i think that he abught a jet plane for a garden ornament too
    Yep, a English Electric Lightning jet fighter.
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

wow i did not know he was getting a GT *sarcastic*
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Jeremy Clarkson has a SL55 AMG and he also gets a new Jag XJR every couple of years (for the family). Also I read in one of he articles in the latest TG magazine where he said he has not managed to secure a Ford GT therefore won't be getting one.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by obriend
    Jeremy Clarkson has a SL55 AMG and he also gets a new Jag XJR every couple of years (for the family). Also I read in one of he articles in the latest TG magazine where he said he has not managed to secure a Ford GT therefore won't be getting one.

Dave
    he should go for the db9 then, its a better car anyway, in a way.

i think he had a Eb110 for a while
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Thread Information