Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Fifth/Top Gear Episodes

Full Fifth/Top Gear Episodes

My friend in the UK records them and sends them to me. Only one is online right now (the site only opened less than 8 hours ago), but I will eventually have over 25 full episodes on that site and the new ones once they start playing them again in April.

http://gear.viper007bond.com/

@VIPER007BOND WOW thats excelent i will download that top gear one alter on tonight. i prefur the full episodes compared to the bits of episodes. another thing. i just signed up to the fourm and was looking at this section on top gear general, you put a link on there to a vid of 2 porsche carreras gts and the link wouldnt work i was woundering if you know what it is? otherwise a good site.
    Last edited by mustang123; 03-08-2004 at 10:01 AM.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

A friend of mine gave me the link to your site ages ago... was brilliant 'till I lost the link and forgot to ask him again... anyway, thanks for this cool site
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    @VIPER007BOND WOW thats excelent i will download that top gear one alter on tonight. i prefur the full episodes compared to the bits of episodes. another thing. i just signed up to the fourm and was looking at this section on top gear general, you put a link on there to a vid of 2 porsche carreras gts and the link wouldnt work i was woundering if you know what it is? otherwise a good site.
    I had it hosted on my site, ask for it on my forum so I'll remember and I'll upload it somewhere like tomorrow perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007Bond
    I had it hosted on my site, ask for it on my forum so I'll remember and I'll upload it somewhere like tomorrow perhaps.

ok cheers i also like the small vids of that red dodge ram made into a monster truck type thing in the mud.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Downloads are temporarily down. Read this link for more info:

http://gear.viper007bond.com/index.php?p=6

Alright, found what I think is a suitable tracker.

2 torrents are currently up, more to come soon.

Oh, by the way, when I release a new torrent, things will be slow until I've uploaded a complete copy as my upload is only 25 KB/sec. So just be patient.

Just finished and now there are other seeds. More people are now seeding.

For future reference, would you rather I waited and sent the file to some other people so they could seed as well or do it like I have been?

The speeds would be faster if I sent it to people, but you'd have to wait a few days between torrent releases 'cause it'll take a while to get the files to people.

Would you rather have faster downloads or releases more often?

why cant I download?
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChimp22
    why cant I download?
    What do you mean? An error or something would help. I can't help you if I don't know what the problem is.

it never connects......maybe teh server was offline....
    meh....good idea though, bittorrent can kinda be slow sometimes.....

Quote Originally Posted by GT500
    it never connects......maybe teh server was offline....
    meh....good idea though, bittorrent can kinda be slow sometimes.....
    No, it was up this whole time. Are you on a school connection or something? If so, they probably block BitTorrent.

hmm.....i was on my own PC, my bro might've been hogging up my bandwith thoguh

You're most likely firewalled. Try forwarding the port(s) BT uses on your router.

Thread Information