Voters
294. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1993 Supra Twin Turbo

98 33.33%
  • !999 Skyline-R34 GT-R

196 66.67%
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Supra vs Skyline

ok kids do any of you have fake ID's well do you im sure some of you do proof is only as good as belive in the proof you guys don't want to belive so you can't

Quote Originally Posted by s15Silvia_Ala
    ok kids do any of you have fake ID's well do you im sure some of you do proof is only as good as belive in the proof you guys don't want to belive so you can't
    ... so, in other words, we were right. You're a teenager.

I've got my license posted on this site. Eat that, sucker.

You call that english... and you are 32?
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

And... on that note...

[O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

A picture of a random car isn't proof though.

What we do around here is: Grab a piece of paper, put our usernames on it, then stab it over the gear-stick or windshield and snap a few pics. It's our form of proof, similar to other forums where they'll ask you to take a picture of the car with a banana and glass of milk on the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    A picture of a random car isn't proof though.

What we do around here is: Grab a piece of paper, put our usernames on it, then stab it over the gear-stick or windshield and snap a few pics. It's our form of proof, similar to other forums where they'll ask you to take a picture of the car with a banana and glass of milk on the hood.
    What forum does that? I've got some ideas...
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Look... it's gone quiet again... where can the teenager be?

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    What forum does that? I've got some ideas...
    Forgot, but those were just arbitrary objects. It might be a loaf of bread and an apple or something, I forgot.

Disappointment...

I think UCP should do that, in addition to the EggNog test. I'll go out later and take a picture of the Golf with a pack of Armour hot dogs and a can of Campbell's chicken noodle soup.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    Disappointment...

I think UCP should do that, in addition to the EggNog test. I'll go out later and take a picture of the Golf with a pack of Armour hot dogs and a can of Campbell's chicken noodle soup.
    Can you draw a <3 on a piece of paper and put my name on it too?

Only if I can also draw a knife through it.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    (Would you like fries with that?)
    Throw in a box of milk duds and you've got a deal.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

OK im just going to tell you this kid which one of the cars that you talk so much about have you owned, drivin or worked on and until you do you can not make assumsions on what the car does. and one more thing you look at the manufacter paper work and have it translated to you because you really wouldn't understand this R does not stand for racing it only stands for Racing when you are talking about mustangs from nissian it means rally so don't go talking me what you know about cars when you have never driven one of them or worked on them. Get 1st hand knowlelge of a subject before you make your final descion not second and thrid hand knowlege ok ;futhermore, the "smart" transmision in the skyline shifts its power from front to rear tires and from side to side which is why they use all-wheel drive, and another point here you are mixing up all-wheel drive and 4X4 in SUV's which are robs you of power,no before you try to say it there not the same thing, an all wheel drive system does not infact cause power loss it divides the power among all the wheel in what ever way the computer or transmission tells it to as in the sky line to produce better traction for taking a cornor. ex when you drive a skyline and you go around a turn and the rear end of the car trys to slide out from underneath you the power is robbed from the rear tires and given all to the front tires to pull the rear end back underneath the car. once agian drive on then you can talk ive owend a supra and driven 3 diffenet skylines and i also own a silvia so don't get talking to me about cars when you can't even drive yet on the road.
    You call yourself an NHRA racer yet you expect us to believe this shit?

Get back to your algebra...
    I am the Stig

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    ok, I was wrong, but (i really don't know) were those cars AWD?

Back to the original question

Where is your proof the GTR was intended for rallying?
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Nissan+Skyline

take this and shove it up the supras ...
    and infact yours to jakq
    read my posts next time
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Nissan+Skyline

let me see any of the cars you named do this lol cause they can't
    but thats not street legal!
    i know tons of professional racers who started out as street racers and some that still do.
    really? most came from karting actually...
    Saleen stops a 225 Maclaren F1 does 230 the Buggatti is not streat leagal any where as well as the MClaren F1 the koenigsegg is the same give a a none race car lol
    McLaren does 240, the Bugatti is street legal and your comment about the Koenigsegg doesnt make any sense!
    ok most of the cars don't have A/c and when did this forum become about supercars its a freakin Supra v.s Skyline forum so using other cars to compare is pointless so you guy should just stop while your ahead
    no, YOUR making crap (OMG Teh skyline is for teh rally!1!!!) up and then when people say that perhaps the Skyline ISNT the greatest car in the world you have a go at them

PS - Its a THREAD, not a forum
    i like the Silvia better that could because i drive one or because its lighter
    but you said lighter cars were slower because they lost traction, and thus tanks PWN ferraris!

ok Jakq 90% of those posts wernet in response to you what are you some kind of John Kerry want to be you posted things that we are arguing over acceleartion issues Jakq you pick and chose parts of quotes and parts of things i have said to make it sound like you want them to what are you a writer for the weekly world news. You constiantly run your mouth never have you ever proved anything that i have said is wrong you just try to slam it like a damn liberal that wouldn't know what racing was or the truth for that matter if it bit you in the ass. Have you proven that the Skyline GT-R was not designed to be a Rally road car no i think not of thats right look that up you haven't. Cause you would find information to the affect if you looked and not agianst it and not the Skyline is far from the Greatest car in the world my whole point to everything that i say is that its the best car alike it , in its class. Of course almost every single super car out there can break 225mph thats what there made for but if you look at it this way what car out there with a stock block incresed its top speed over 80MPH and its horse power by 10 times easliy yes a supra can do it there both great cars and are much amusmement. Yes if seen videos of the both beating Supercars on street tires. But i would never say its a better enginereed car then a McLaren F1 or a S7 GET THAT THROUGH YOU LITTLE 14 YEAR OLD HEAD . You can't even make up secondary support to back up anything you've ever said on this forum ever. If the other readers don't belive me they can go look it up. You use thrishary support well i know a guy i read about a guy a heard about never experinced anything you little shit. So you telling anyone in this forum saying there right and wrong is completely pointless. You act exactly your age 14 not smart enough to realize that you have a.d.d and get off subject.

Never once did i compare the Skyline to a McLaren or S7 style car. Your brought all subjects in comparing it and thank you very much this thread is about Skyline V.S. Supra not some little 14 year old boy and i stress boy on a power trip who thinks that he knows anything about anything. Ill tell you this ,i will belive the 20year old and 17 year olds and people who have lived and actually driven a car, when they talk about them because i trust that there are not talking out of there ass. But someone who just got into highschool this year telling some one who is more than TWICE your age what they know about cars is completely redicolus; futhermore, kid you need to grow up if you try to use those facts that you so call proved in a court of law or even in your high school Litt. class you will be in deep shit my freind.
    Secondly im tired of you bad mouthing everyone in here that doesn't share the same opinoin as you and calling them noobies or unimformed. People are allowed to there opinions thats why this is america. I only ever expressed my opinoin and if yours is that im an idiot so be it but let me tell you this boy, you have many an ass kicking coming in high school with an attitude like that ok my son had the same attitude as you and he got his but kicked he learned his lesson and your going to as well. And next time you want to talk about proof on the internet your and idiot 90% of things you find on the internet isn't true, you can't even belive in videos any more and you can trust me on that.
    Oh and you call me an idiot huh well then why do i have a Bachelor of Applied Sceince and a Masters in Compuer Sceince huh tell me that kid oh you wouldn't even know that those are do you thats right cause your just a kid that thinks he knows it all and doesn't know jack lol thats a double pun there kid thank you and i hope not to hear from a little whinny kid agian

Thread Information