G35 basically sounds just like a 350Z which makes sense:
    Infiniti G35

Aston Martin DBS

I think the DBS on start-up sounds like a revving G35
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    we are still running with the 18-55
    I'm considering a second battery for next year's events like the Mille Miglia. a new lens with an higher zoom would be appreciated, if only I could afford it
    I think I would go for the 18-200 too btw.
    I think the battery life is really good actually, unless you use flash. I've used it for about 600 or so pictures, and it runs strong still. But then battery life drops fast afterwards.

I bought the kit that included the 18-135. I never got the 18-55. Kinda happy I didn't, because I really like the instant autofocus overide that the 18-55 does not offer. And the extra heft balances really good, in my opinion. I would go 18-200, but that's when it gets really unbalanced and heavy. I fitted my friend's 18-200 to my 40. I wish I could upgrade to a D90 or something. Maybe in about 3 or so years, I will.

I just saw an Aerocar... on ebay.

a Toyota FJ is no rare car. but in Italy it is. seeing a yellow one is not a good thing though. seeing a light blue one 5 minutes after is another not very good thing. at least it looks different from the usual SUV (and I feel like it is more off-road capable than others)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

I've seen those in Barcelona too several times. Too many actually for car that AFAIK was never officially sold here.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    I've seen those in Barcelona too several times. Too many actually for car that AFAIK was never officially sold here.
    AFAIK there are only those two in Modena, and I saw another one (light blue that one too) in Padova, but at least over there I'm close to an US Army post (Caserma Ederle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), and it happened before that US folks contaminated the local inhabitants with their ideas about cars

i resent that remark. even though its probably true.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    AFAIK there are only those two in Modena, and I saw another one (light blue that one too) in Padova, but at least over there I'm close to an US Army post (Caserma Ederle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), and it happened before that US folks contaminated the local inhabitants with their ideas about cars
    Hey, don't blame us for FakeJeep cruisers.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    i resent that remark. even though its probably true.
    I actually could thank you, since they introduced me to cars from the rest of the world when I still was a kid without an internet connection

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Hey, don't blame us for FakeJeep cruisers.
    its true... it is the japanese this time.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

I was up at 400 and 7, which is where I saw the LP-560 several weeks/months ago and lo and behold I saw a dark grey Gallardo with bright yellow brakes (in December no less, but the weather was nice - probably 5 degrees and no ice or snow and clear skies). It was the first time I really heard it in person and the guy was giving it some gas even in the dense traffic - it was great. Then I went shopping and got out to see a black 997 911 Turbo, a horrible lowered Quiggs-style MkIV Golf with like "eyelids" covering the to part of the lights, and as I turned out onto 7 a Bentley Continental. Then I went to nearby Pfaff Porsche and saw a GT3 RS and GT3 along with a bunch of 996 911 Turbos all outside - and the Gallardo I had seen earlier. In that complex is the oddly named Maranello BMW but they had nothing special in except what I took were the 2009 3 series. Also while there, I saw the new home of Ferrari and Maserati of Ontario and later passed the current Maserati and Ferrari of Ontario on Steeles - Toronto actually has 2 Ferrari/Maserati dealerships - the other is Ferrari Maserati of Toronto in the ritzy part of town - Yorkville which is in the core. Also, a cool coincidence was Toronto's classic rock statoin, Q107 playing one of my favourite songs, Mama by Genesis. Coincidently, I was wearing my Genesis concert t-shirt from last year's tour, and then while the song was playing, I passed Genesis rental halls or something, then a bus that went on Rutherford road (Mike Rutherford is Genesis' Bassist and later Guitarist).

If there is a god, it was smiling on me today.

A chevy Malibu Maxx
    didn't know that they'd actually sold one.
    EDIT: For the uninitiated:
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    I was up at 400 and 7, which is where I saw the LP-560 several weeks/months ago and lo and behold I saw a dark grey Gallardo with bright yellow brakes (in December no less, but the weather was nice - probably 5 degrees and no ice or snow and clear skies). It was the first time I really heard it in person and the guy was giving it some gas even in the dense traffic - it was great. Then I went shopping and got out to see a black 997 911 Turbo, a horrible lowered Quiggs-style MkIV Golf with like "eyelids" covering the to part of the lights, and as I turned out onto 7 a Bentley Continental. Then I went to nearby Pfaff Porsche and saw a GT3 RS and GT3 along with a bunch of 996 911 Turbos all outside - and the Gallardo I had seen earlier. In that complex is the oddly named Maranello BMW but they had nothing special in except what I took were the 2009 3 series. Also while there, I saw the new home of Ferrari and Maserati of Ontario and later passed the current Maserati and Ferrari of Ontario on Steeles - Toronto actually has 2 Ferrari/Maserati dealerships - the other is Ferrari Maserati of Toronto in the ritzy part of town - Yorkville which is in the core. Also, a cool coincidence was Toronto's classic rock statoin, Q107 playing one of my favourite songs, Mama by Genesis. Coincidently, I was wearing my Genesis concert t-shirt from last year's tour, and then while the song was playing, I passed Genesis rental halls or something, then a bus that went on Rutherford road (Mike Rutherford is Genesis' Bassist and later Guitarist).

If there is a god, it was smiling on me today.
    Yeah, I've noticed that if I spotted nice cars that day, it usually is a good day.

a ford TX3, but in a two door coupe body shape - i thought they only came in hatchback model? i want
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

A candy apple red 350Z with a massive splitter! Kind of strange looking on a road car.

Thread Information