Page 33 of 470 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I just saw a...." thread

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    I saw a bunch of car around my area......Porsche 356 (coupe and spider), F430, F360, F360CS, Enzo, CL65, Elise, Elan, Esprit, Murcielago, Gallardo, Cayenne Turbo, 996 GT3, 996 Carrera (all models), 997 Carrera (all models), 996 Turbo, 996 GT2, Continental GT, McLaren F1 LM (never seen the original F1, but spotted the LM instead), CGT, SLR, Viper (all models), Ford GT, F612, all the Mercedes AMGs, and so on..........

Spotted some of them at auto shows, but most are on the streets, especially the McLaren.
    Wtf enzo mclaren cgt slr?! Most of them on the streets....?
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Guest Guest
    saw an Exige, passed me and made a glorius sound

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    saw an Exige, passed me and made a glorius sound
    Funny so did i And it did sound quite alrite..Also saw the bently conti gt pretty quite tough..
    And still don't like it..
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    Funny so did i And it did sound quite alrite..Also saw the bently conti gt pretty quite tough..
    And still don't like it..
    lucky so-and-so, luckily i live semi-close to the factory (alrite then, neighboring county!) the company my dad works for have offices right next door to the factory

Seen a Monaro in Bright Yellow, an Elise and 4 Yobs (alll about 17-18 by looks of it) flying round a roundabout in a Brand New 911. Maybe they stole it...

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser
    Seen a Monaro in Bright Yellow, an Elise and 4 Yobs (alll about 17-18 by looks of it) flying round a roundabout in a Brand New 911. Maybe they stole it...
    nope, daddys gave them their christmas present early, a few weeks ago i saw an mx-5 owners club meeting at a kart track, they were all showing off, then one turned up in a new one, there was a giant stampede, like feeding time at the zoo, everyone jumped at the owner, i tried my hardest not to burst out laughing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    nope, daddys gave them their christmas present early,
    err, ok?

a Nissan 240Z in red
    sounded amazing! It was being parked up and the exhuast note was just amazing.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

360 spyder and a C5 Corvette convertible, both in red

In the past days

Yellow 355 Berlinetta
    Viper GTS
    Some Corvettes and Porsches

yesterday was a good day

around town:
    new z06
    new wrx sti (with the ugly grille)

on my street:
    sl55
    db9
    575 GTC

the db9 was dark red, so beautiful

I saw a Dodge Viper and a Porsche Carrera today.

the first 05' exige i ever saw was aweome
    my friend and i were sitting outside a building looking at beemer 6 and 7 series (youd be suprised how many went by) and he said whats that and i looked and yeeld holy sh!t thats the new exige
    i sprinted and kept up with it till it turned (2 blocks) but the noise it made was exellent. you should have seen the face of the guy as he was watching me run next to his car!!
    then it turned right to ardmore park appartments. then 2 weeks later, i was coming out of ardmore appartments and i saw it again on the same turn, going the same direction. i went to the dealership and saw a bright orange one and those are the only two '05 exiges in Singapore
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Went down to london last night, not for too long tough Herers cars i saw in garages (as i drove by) Cadillac (sp?) esclade, Aston martin DB9 (coupe and volante) Ferrari 355 575/550 (too dark to tell which one) and ford GT. On the the road, porsche 966 turbo (but it didn't seem stock something tells me the engin was defintly tuned the noise was emmence!) Aston martin DB9 and DB7 GT, Rolls Royce Phantom and plus many 997 S and convertibles, but i did see this very nice Carrera 4S convertible, i tell you what thats defintly still one of my favorite porsches.. I may be heading back either today or tommarrow, and i'll try and bring a camera with me...

I just saw a dark blue 2002 Rolls Royce Corniche... it's a beautiful car.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Thread Information