Page 50 of 470 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I just saw a...." thread

I saw a Toyota Camry today!

Someone has taken to parking their Ferrari 360 spider right at the end of my street, its going to get hit one day. My street has JUST enough room for one car without that thing's fat arse sticking out.

i saw my first F430 spideron the road today. it was black but super gloss black. then i saw my first lotus super 7 chrome finish with brgreen. i got pictures of the lotus. and you knowwhat was funny about the super seven? it started to rain and the owneron the phonenext to it didnt do a damn thing. then on the samestreet i saw a lotus elise. got picturesof that too. and loads of porsches today in new canaan, ct. also saw a 1961 corvette. new canaan is awesome. going to new york autoshow tomorrow including the VEYRON
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

I saw a red Elise today. The dude driving it was avoiding every pothole he could. A rough task in early spring Pennsylvania...
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    I saw a red Elise today. The dude driving it was avoiding every pothole he could. A rough task in early spring Pennsylvania...
    I had to make a rather large delivery to a Lotus dealership yesterday at lunch. They had 8 Elises parked out in the front of the lot, in a rainbow assortment of colors... just looked great in the sun. I asked the guy if I could go for a test-drive sometime next week.. sadly, I don't think they were game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    I had to make a rather large delivery to a Lotus dealership yesterday at lunch. They had 8 Elises parked out in the front of the lot, in a rainbow assortment of colors... just looked great in the sun. I asked the guy if I could go for a test-drive sometime next week.. sadly, I don't think they were game.
    Steps to sucessfully test driving a car...

Take a friend. It makes you look more serious.
    Dress nice. Not too nice though. It makes you look like you have money.
    Wash your car before hand. It makes it look like you may be considering a trade.
    Lie. You have no intention of buying it. But they don't have to know it.
    Be honest. You have no intention of buying it. But maybe driving one will change your mind.
    Chit chat with the salesman. They want to get a feel of how interested you are.

This is all, of course, assuming you're over 18. Or at least look over 18.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Today, I saw the blue 2005 Rolls Phantom (possibly the LWB model) again, in Paradise (suburb), Adelaide.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

today. aston marting DB7 volante again, rolls royce phantom, viper, new z06 s500, s55, and loads other

and on saturday NOT including the carshow:

15 maserati quattroportes (serious)
    3 E60 M5's
    8 porsche caymans
    2 continental flying spur
    one mercedes E55 rearended by an LR3 right next to me
    rolls royce concire (sp?) stretch
    BMW Z8
    A12 Blackbird and other jets on the Intrepid including the concorde
    hmm
    wow, i've done damn well.

got pulled over today for doing 75 in a 55 zone. i thought we were doing 65 :S
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by john14
    Today, I saw the blue 2005 Rolls Phantom (possibly the LWB model) again, in Paradise (suburb), Adelaide.
    Sorry, but I doubt it's the LWD model. AFAIK only one exists in Aussie, which isn't blue. Lindsay Fox is the owner, bought it off the stand at the Melbourne Motorshow, so it's unlikely anyone will see it anyway. Even so, it's still a very good spotting, congrats.

Yesterday I saw, in no particular order:
    BMW M5, Porsche GT3, Lamborghini Diablo SV, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Roadster, BMW M5, Ferrari F40, Ferrari F50, Maserati Gransport Coupe, Ferrari 360 Spyder, 2x Ferrari 550/575, Ferrari 360 Coupe, Ferrari F430 Spyder, Maserati Gransport Spyder, Maserati Quattroporte, Maserati Biturbo Convertible(?, forgot the exact name...), Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Aston Martin DB9 Volante, Aston Martin Vanquish, Older Rolls, Rolls Royce Phantom.

And an assortment of appalling rice, to a wide assortment of cars. *shudders*

I saw a Porsche Carrera and a BMW M5 today.

A shit load of sportsbikes, R1s, GSXR 1000s and Busas, ZX-1R (it was green too)
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

on saturday i saw two carrera GTs, two saleen S7's, a spyker C8, a spyker D12, two lamborghini murcielagos, a murcielago roadster, a lamborghini gallardo spyder, a lotus elise, a lotus exige, a saleen mustang S281 extreme and an S281 from the last gen, a newer saleen mustang, saleen F150 supercharged, ford GT, maybach 57s, maybach 62, aston martin V8, aston marin DB9, aston martin DB9 volante, aston martin V12 vanquish, Ferrari F430 roadster, Ferrari 612 (two tone, navy and beige), ferrari F430 challenge, bently continental GTC, bently continental flying spur, x2 bently continental GT, x16maserati quattroporte, maserati gransport, maserati gransport spider, bently azure, rolls royce phantom LWB, a ROlls limo, BMW Z8, x3 M5, M6, new M roadster, new M coupe, Mercedes G55, Mercedes SLR, mercedes E55 amg, Mercedes E65 amg, mercedes CLk 55 amg, audi RS4, hmm whatelse, lotus Super 7, mmmmmmmmm thats it

along with a ducati 999R zooming past me and shitloads of other sportbikes

and an a12 blackbird
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

seriously, I get to see a nice car about once a week! Ive never seen an F430 or Carrera GT!! Man Birmingham needs some richer people, I need to get out more too!!!
    Porsche!

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    on saturday i saw two carrera GTs, two saleen S7's, a spyker C8, a spyker D12, two lamborghini murcielagos, a murcielago roadster, a lamborghini gallardo spyder, a lotus elise, a lotus exige, a saleen mustang S281 extreme and an S281 from the last gen, a newer saleen mustang, saleen F150 supercharged, ford GT, maybach 57s, maybach 62, aston martin V8, aston marin DB9, aston martin DB9 volante, aston martin V12 vanquish, Ferrari F430 roadster, Ferrari 612 (two tone, navy and beige), ferrari F430 challenge, bently continental GTC, bently continental flying spur, x2 bently continental GT, x16maserati quattroporte, maserati gransport, maserati gransport spider, bently azure, rolls royce phantom LWB, a ROlls limo, BMW Z8, x3 M5, M6, new M roadster, new M coupe, Mercedes G55, Mercedes SLR, mercedes E55 amg, Mercedes E65 amg, mercedes CLk 55 amg, audi RS4, hmm whatelse, lotus Super 7, mmmmmmmmm thats it

along with a ducati 999R zooming past me and shitloads of other sportbikes

and an a12 blackbird

Haha that was a nice car show.

yhea exept they didnt have the a12 there, didnt have the Z8 there, didnt have the Rolss royce limo and i saw all but one M5 and all but one quattroporte and all but one bently continental flying spur on the road

the z8 was damn nice (see attatched)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

Thread Information