• mustang

2 12.50%
  • 996 carrera

4 25.00%
  • skyline

3 18.75%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Choice For Drag.....

Ok then you can have your overpriced NSX. You just better hope I dont unleash the Aussie 8 against that.

My vote goes to Porsche 996...
    I have a video with forbiden street race and porsche won every race it run...
    against bmws, mercedes, audis, volvos, subarus, calibras... all of it were, or seemed to be stock versions...
    I Love These Races!!!
    www.insideracing.com.br
    The 56th member of this Forum.

although i like the 996 carrera, it would be my last choice as it leaves the least amount of money left to tune it. and what do u mean by the "aussie 8" lowrider?

Originally posted by LowRider
    I would choose the Toyota Supra and do it up like the one on The Fast And The Furious. That would kill every thing else even in a race with corners in it.
    No, it completely wouldn't. If you chose to modify it like the one in the Fast and the Furious, you would blow your budget on Paint, useless interior upgrades, stickers, and an overpriced body kit. Then you'd still have a heavy car not capable of facing true race cars and might then realise that the 100+ grand that the producers of that movie spent could've been used better elsewhere.

the producers of fast and the furious actually borrowed the cars off other people, they didnt tune them, buy them etc as u say

the "star cars" in the movie was bought, all the other cars were other people's car, the toyota supra was modified by tommy kaira

2 fast 2 furious skyline is also modified by tommy kaira
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

p/s: I Love the Murcielago!!!

Originally posted by motormaniac
    the "star cars" in the movie was bought, all the other cars were other people's car, the toyota supra was modified by tommy kaira
    I'm not sure about Tommy Kaira modifying them, but I suppose you further my point nonetheless. The movie makers commissioned the lead car. Anyway, it wasn't really an all-out race car at all. Just read my last post

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    I'm not sure about Tommy Kaira modifying them, but I suppose you further my point nonetheless. The movie makers commissioned the lead car. Anyway, it wasn't really an all-out race car at all. Just read my last post
    fast and furious is a very stupid way of judging cars - they race like shit - they do not even ****in race properly - their speeds are all not like real life obviously and the paint work its nice but that car aint that good - velside supra looks like **** but the performance will make you crap in your bloody pants but my vote still holds for the NSX
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Originally posted by motorhead
    fast and furious is a very stupid way of judging cars - they race like shit - they do not even ****in race properly - their speeds are all not like real life obviously and the paint work its nice but that car aint that good - velside supra looks like **** but the performance will make you crap in your bloody pants but my vote still holds for the NSX
    supra always looks like ****....

Thanks for agreeing with me

Originally posted by SL500
    supra always looks like ****....
    what do you like then - your sl500 only - eveytime i look at your posts you never seem to like anycar
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    Thanks for agreeing with me
    anytime
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

what do you like then - your sl500 only - eveytime i look at your posts you never seem to like anycar
    yes,you right,i hate the ****in japanese cars-not any car-only japanese:like supra,skyline,eclipse,lancer,......and nsx

Originally posted by SL500
    yes,you right,i hate the ****in japanese cars-not any car-only japanese:like supra,skyline,eclipse,lancer,......and nsx
    by the way saw a sl500 flatting out today - nice - but there are nicer cars - its not the best - no offence ok
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

by the way saw a sl500 flatting out today - nice - but there are nicer cars - its not the best - no offence ok
    yes nice,but sl55 amg is nicer and the best...

Thread Information