Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do for living??

What do you do for living??

What's up guys,

I'm a new member of the UCP forum. I was just asking my self, what can kind of people can we find on UltimateCP so I have created this thread.

Me I'm a young entrepreneur... I'm just trying to get my own business but It's not easy. Last year I just finished university. And now I want my freedom, my financial freedom.
    I take it to the candy shop... 50Cent 1.3 million albums in 1 WEEK-END... INCREDIBLE

personally i do nothin rite now, but i have aplied for a few jobs here and there. nothing yet

welcome to ucp btw
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

Scrounge what I can off my parents

Welcome to UCP!

Cheers!! Hope You have a pleasurable time in UCP Forums!!! ... best of luck with your enterprises!

Well I'm going to my final Year in the University on the Clinical Analyst course...

seems to me that in europe, many people live with their parents for a longer tiem than north-americans. my french teacher tells me that when she worked in france, almost all of her neighbours' 25 yr old kids lived with their parents. its just a demographic statistic.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    seems to me that in europe, many people live with their parents for a longer tiem than north-americans. my french teacher tells me that when she worked in france, almost all of her neighbours' 25 yr old kids lived with their parents. its just a demographic statistic.

alot of people live with there parents because in britain now i think that the average house price was £100,000 or something along those lines - STUPID - , what sort of youngster is gonna afford that
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

well right now i live off allowance and savings. a job is in the near future though.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    alot of people live with there parents because in britain now i think that the average house price was £100,000 or something along those lines - STUPID - , what sort of youngster is gonna afford that
    Around my area its about £270,000. And thats where i wanna live, not in a scrubsy shit pit. So im living with my parents for a bit longer untill i get a full time job, then get a flat with some mates or somet.

I am a student, so I live in Coventry at uni from Oct to June, and go home for the rest of the year.

Its free to live at home, which is a big decider. Also they turf you out of halls for the summer.

The average house price is quite frankly not good for people trying to get onto the property ladder.

My sister is a few years older than me, and wants to move out, but she hasn't managed to find somewhere affordable.

Having said that, I know someone who bought a house for £10,000 a few years ago.
    Thanks for all the fish

Student just starting college in September and i am looking for a job
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

i live in a town where it is very common for houses to go for millions of dollars. so, needless to say, i wont be buying a house here. after college i will see what happens. i have no real carreer goals right now so there is no way to tell where i will end up.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    Around my area its about £270,000. And thats where i wanna live, not in a scrubsy shit pit. So im living with my parents for a bit longer untill i get a full time job, then get a flat with some mates or somet.

i mean that is about the average for the whole of england, might of been 120,000 not 100,000

What do i do for a living you ask?... i work my ass off on two part time jobs and i'm also in my last year of university...

From 8am-12pm i work as CPA assistant.
    From 1pm-5pm as accountant in a small business.
    From 6pm-10pm three nights a week i attend university.

Everything is near my house, if you were wondering how i do it?
    elmasmejol...

lol .come to Romania .. with £100,000 you'll have a penthouse
    i'm a student now . don't have time for a job now so i'm still a little parasite
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

i just watch TV and eat thats what everybody does not me i exersize
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Thread Information