Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great UCP Saga REDUX

Umm, That random thing happend.

I was in 2nd, just 1 second behind the fast Alpine, it was a very twisty road and FPV_GTHO was really struggling, falling back to 5th, the oversteer causing him troubles.

whilst im struggling to take an 1800kg RWD car through the dirt, the superior 390kw of turbocharged straight 6 easily makes up for its unintended drifting
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    while the others are busy concentrating on the race... r1ckst4 sits and stares at his computer's monitor at home... and lets out a fart ... he loves the smell of it...

after another few he decides that he cant stand the smell so goes and watches the race live
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

after everyone struggling with RWD probs Mustang is now 0.5 seconds behind second place
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

You do anything to keep up don't you

I finally start to edge past the Alpine, possibly because the Alpine's engine is starting to cough and splutter, and..

on the twisty section of road the subaru 22b is catching unbeliveably fast, with its AWD system and 295kw of power its eating up the road to...
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    on the twisty section of road the subaru 22b is catching unbeliveably fast, with its AWD system and 295kw of power its eating up the road to...

As Matra slows down to a stop at the roadside to see if he can fix the car I speed past him nearly nocking his door off (who parks in a place like that) Mustang now has S_R in his sites

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    As Matra slows down to a stop at the roadside to see if he can fix the car I speed past him nearly nocking his door off (who parks in a place like that) Mustang now has S_R in his sites
    mustang mis-reads the stage instructions ( again ) and ends up in a pub car park.

Always one to take advantage of a situation, mustang sits down for a quick pint

matra having squeezed some garlic into the petrol is back running and catching up on the pack.
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 07-14-2004 at 06:37 AM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

After that "quick pint" Mustang is back and since it was a pint of Russian Vodka he is not bothered how ast he takes the corners so he has soon made up for his mistake, with the effects wearing off he slows down and bit now in 3rd

matra quickly gets back up to speed as i speed up behind him, wishing the upcoming tarmac stage would arrive already, so that i could exploit the full handling capabilities of the XR6T with its control blade irs
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    matra quickly gets back up to speed as i speed up behind him, wishing the upcoming tarmac stage would arrive already, so that i could exploit the full handling capabilities of the XR6T with its control blade irs
    But unfortunately for fpv a crazed fan (see below) has got onto the stage in her car and wont let him past untill he
    Attached Images Attached Images

luckily, i was able to overtake through some of the more twister corners thanks to the sheer power of the XR6T and its low down torque
    I am the Stig

but thenKarrmann came out of a short cut with his Prius Rally Car, parrell to R34_Ck9W, pushing him off the road.

Karrman realising that he had missed the first TC had to go back to the start of the stage

so he decided to wait till round 2.

Thread Information