Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aston Martin DBR9

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    supercars.net added this car today with the same pic. they wouldnt have done that if it was not real
    So the new Aston Martin racer is going to have the full luxury leather and wood interior of the standard DB9?

If you look at the picture of the DBR9 you can clearly see the interior is unchanged from the original DB9 press photo.

It doesn't have a roll cage either, I don't know any race cars that have standard windscreen wipers, or 5 stud wheels, identical to the road car.

They have just announced the car, it will probably be months before they have even built a prototype.

Even I managed to rustle up a slightly more convincing looking car, its even the right colour.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks for all the fish

Omg, maybee someone at Aston saw my thread ( check the date ) And decided to get a designer to do that!!!! , maybee it was inspired by my chop. I wish http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ead.php?t=3028

Heres my chop, ( note: better quality pic than in my thread )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by UK CARS; 07-14-2004 at 02:26 PM.

Whilst watching le-Mans this year, they said that Aston Martin would be competing in it again next year after a 20 year absence, this could very well be the first stages of design for that car, wouldnt it be funny if Aston had full leater interir for their race driver so that they didnt need to change as much from being uncomfortable :P
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thumbs up

I don't care if the first pic is real or photoshop, it looks good anyway!

-Nicely done
    The Beautiful Roar of the Engine, The awesome curves on the panels. The sun gilmering off the windsheild. The steering wheel just waiting.
    -The Car.

- § Ben §

its a chop
    cool avatar dude,original shelby daytona?

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    So the new Aston Martin racer is going to have the full luxury leather and wood interior of the standard DB9?

If you look at the picture of the DBR9 you can clearly see the interior is unchanged from the original DB9 press photo.

It doesn't have a roll cage either, I don't know any race cars that have standard windscreen wipers, or 5 stud wheels, identical to the road car.

They have just announced the car, it will probably be months before they have even built a prototype.

Even I managed to rustle up a slightly more convincing looking car, its even the right colour.

look at this chop! looks like yours, maybe Dp copied it.http://speed.supercars.net/cBoard?vi...9978&tID=49786

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    look at this chop! looks like yours, maybe Dp copied it.http://speed.supercars.net/cBoard?vi...9978&tID=49786
    I don't think so, the proper Aston sage green/ yellow highlights livery is pretty obvious.
    I think that that guy spent slightly more than 5mins on his, the green is more accurate.
    Thanks for all the fish

Thread Information