Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the ultimate car!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: AMG baby !!

Originally posted by SL500
    With 450 bhp???
    They are classmate
    but never compare mercedes with audi

I assume that means the Benz tops the audi ??

Re: Re: AMG baby !!

Originally posted by motorhead
    these cars are not all about performance my friend!
    What does the RS6 have better than the E55 AMG ???

Style?
    Performance?
    Interior?
    Luxury?
    Quality?
    Class?

Compared to the E55 , I am sorry to say that your "ultimate car" really sux !! Especially when you know that its more expensive than the much-better-in-every-category AMG.

Originally posted by Misho

Style?
    Performance?
    Interior?
    Luxury?
    Quality?
    Class?

Compared to the E55 , I am sorry to say that your "ultimate car" really sux !! Especially when you know that its more expensive than the much-better-in-every-category AMG.
    hahaha-yes-you right-i'm agree with yo
    E55 AMG is much better than the rs6

Originally posted by Misho

Style?
    Performance?
    Interior?
    Luxury?
    Quality?
    Class?

can i tell you something - youre absolutely mad - if you think this sucks then what do you think is the ultimate car - the new e-class looks like a damn retarded fish from the front - crappy headlights spoil eveything at least the back is better - quality - how many times must i say this AUDI has the best interior quality of anycar - their materials, soft touch plastics and the gagets and gizmos could last till next mellenium - the rs6 would completely toast the e55 in terms of handling sure the e55 is faster in a straight line but by how much?? - its a damn small margin for your information - luxury - the e55 has wood and what thats luxury - who the **** needs luxury on these type of cars - you have no damn time to looks at the interior you just want eveything to work properly and feel good which by the way the audi does the best - think man think - just because you hate audi does not mean their cars suck - YOU SUCK ULTIMATELY
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Re: Re: Re: Re: AMG baby !!

can i tell you something - youre absolutely mad - if you think this sucks then what do you think is the ultimate car - the new e-class looks like a damn retarded fish from the front - crappy headlights spoil eveything at least the back is better - quality - how many times must i say this AUDI has the best interior quality of anycar - their materials, soft touch plastics and the gagets and gizmos could last till next mellenium - the rs6 would completely toast the e55 in terms of handling sure the e55 is faster in a straight line but by how much?? - its a damn small margin for your information - luxury - the e55 has wood and what thats luxury - who the **** needs luxury on these type of cars - you have no damn time to looks at the interior you just want eveything to work properly and feel good which by the way the audi does the best - think man think - just because you hate audi does not mean their cars suck - YOU SUCK ULTIMATELY
    You just talk about interior.
    Its really damn good and better than your RS6
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Re: Re: Re: AMG baby !!

the new e-class looks like a damn retarded fish from the front - crappy
    hah,your eyesight have a big problem,man
    look at this beuaty then shut up
    Attached Images Attached Images

what so nice about that the headlights are complete nonsense
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

ok since you think it is soo damn ****in nice why don't you explain to me what so nice about it
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

ok since you think it is soo damn ****in nice why don't you explain to me what so nice about it
    I said its SOO damn ****IN nice?
    Yes its so much nicer than your rs6,this sentence never want an explain.

Originally posted by SL500
    I said its SOO damn ****IN nice?
    Yes its so much nicer than your rs6,this sentence never want an explain.
    you can't explain right!!
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

you can't explain right!!
    hahaha-never-its clear
    so,why not you explain?

no problem at all firstly - lets compare the old e-class to the new one - they both looks almost alike from the front but the old one has a better propotioned front because the grill and the lights look better - the grill is bigger in the old e-class and its straighter but the neqw one is very small compared to the lights and it slants down makes the car look like what i said a FISH - the back i have no complains though - the AUDI a6/s6/rs6 - firstly that very simple and very good to looks at front - those rectangular front lights with a rectangular grill - there is only one shape at the front and thats the beauty about it - one shape keeps it neat - do not add all soughts especially a triangle into a circle or some crap like that - the back well just look at it ok - simple with only one shape used and that small spoiler and that stance just makes things even better
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

I'll end this arguement, THE RS6 IS MUCH BETTER. Around a track it is faster than the E55 in the dry and the wet. It handles better with 4WD, although when it comes to luxury cars, Mercedes beat Audi with the S-Class.

Originally posted by RS6
    I'll end this arguement, THE RS6 IS MUCH BETTER. Around a track it is faster than the E55 in the dry and the wet. It handles better with 4WD, although when it comes to luxury cars, Mercedes beat Audi with the S-Class.
    finally someone smart
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

get started!

Originally posted by Lagonda
    Well, just my input: I owned a few Audi's and they all sucked, I drove this and it disappointed again. It's ugly (the A4 looks better) and well it's an Audi. I hate EVERYTHING that comes from VAG with a passion . It's a shame they bought Lambroghini and Bentley. And don't get me started on those W-engines...

Hey, get started on those W engines! what's wrong with them? kinda a novelty. I don't know much about them. what do you think?

I don't think that Volkswagen and Audi are gonna make cars that will be in competition w/ each other. They're the same company.

Thread Information