Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think of the NISSAN SKYLINE R34 any pictures!!!

Question What do you think of the NISSAN SKYLINE R34 any pictures!!!

Hi i have some kool PICTURES to show you all. and there pretty good to do you guy's have anygood pictures of the NISSAN SKYLINE R34? And what do you guy's think of the CAR...
    Attached Images Attached Images

do you like the 2F2F version gotta love that jump at the start and ludacris its pump it up
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

have a pic of it
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

don't really know if this is an R34 skyline as i can't tell the difference between all the 1's made(except when i look at the engine or if there's any badges). its still a skyline.
    1993 nissan 240sx hatchback(stock) <<drifter, straight liner, road courser

"Horsepower is the force that determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races" - Carroll Shelby

"Real cars don't make power at the front wheels....they lift them."

The GT-R was a car created by GOD himself!!! go to www.cardomain.com to get some pictures of it

disappointing ...

i hate skylines, i dont think they're bad cars but i dont think they're great cars

there are too many people (mainly 12 year olds or neone who hasnt actually driven a car) who've watched fast & furious and think this car can do everything and run circles around a ferrari 360.

newsflash, the skyline is certainly an impressive feat of engineering, but it's not a god, its just another car, and not a very fast one at that.

it weighed 1.5 tonnes first of all
    only .88 gs on the skidpad
    0-60 was 4.9 and 0-100 was 12.3

sure compared to a buncha honda civics and corrolas these stats blow everythign away but when you compare them with other performance oriented cars of that time, they wernt that spectacular, and just above par at BEST

some of you may say "oh well the skyline is easily tuned to a gazillion horsepower" well think about it, given enough money any car can be tuned to have a gazillion horsepower, but the problem is can YOU handle that many ponies under the bonnet? can the chassis? can the suspension? the brakes? the tires? the transmission? well there you go, a "simple" ecu upgrade becomes a 6 month overhaul.

yeh........but then for less money than some ferrari you can get a skyline + enough power to kick a ferrari's ass.........its just a nice car for people who can't afford an enzo or a lambo....
    1993 nissan 240sx hatchback(stock) <<drifter, straight liner, road courser

"Horsepower is the force that determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races" - Carroll Shelby

"Real cars don't make power at the front wheels....they lift them."

Kool guy's nice to here that you people like NISSAN SKYLINES R34 are NICEEE but off course not everyone likes them and everyone is differnt...

I need more PICS uy's any there that could give me PICS

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    yeh........but then for less money than some ferrari you can get a skyline + enough power to kick a ferrari's ass.........its just a nice car for people who can't afford an enzo or a lambo....
    skyline cant beat a ferrari, well stock newayz, skyline is a pretty bad car stock

again its all relative, obviously you can tune a skyline to beat a ferrari, just depends on the money you spend. with enough dough you can prolly get a corrolla to beat a ferrari but that would involve stripping it down to absolutely nothing and rebuilding the thing

the one thing you can never achieve in a skyline that the ferrari has is prestiege. a skyline will never have ... x factor the ferrari has. the ferrari is a symbol of success and power with a spectacular racing heritage, it is a huge part of automotive history, while the skyline just isnt.

when you become rich doesnt matter how, you buy a ferrari, porsche, lambo. you dont buy a skyline

Quote Originally Posted by KnifeEdge_2K1
    skyline cant beat a ferrari, well stock newayz, skyline is a pretty bad car stock

again its all relative, obviously you can tune a skyline to beat a ferrari, just depends on the money you spend. with enough dough you can prolly get a corrolla to beat a ferrari but that would involve stripping it down to absolutely nothing and rebuilding the thing

the one thing you can never achieve in a skyline that the ferrari has is prestiege. a skyline will never have ... x factor the ferrari has. the ferrari is a symbol of success and power with a spectacular racing heritage, it is a huge part of automotive history, while the skyline just isnt.

when you become rich doesnt matter how, you buy a ferrari, porsche, lambo. you dont buy a skyline
    I read about a guy with a R33 who spent AUS$60000 ON it until it produced around 700kw+ he claimed he had owned BMWs, Porches and Ferraris (he was an airline pilot) and this thing outperformed them all. These stories do cloud the Skyline issue of course. Fan boys mistakenly refer to any Skyline when they kneel down upon the alter and pray to the god of the RB26DET. But as you state the stock Skyline , while desirable and quite respectable is no god.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Yeh well hopefully everyone know's that the NISSAN SKYLINE R34 IS NOT THE FASTEST CAR offcourse derr. But it's good for a FAST car that's under $100,000 that's what i think.

The skyline is a great car for the money, 4 wheel inteligent drive system and up to the R33, an engine that was built to be race modified. The restrictions in Japan mean that they come out with 276bhp, but the chassis can take around 600bhp. Check out some of Top Secret and Veilsides work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciscoheat
    The skyline is a great car for the money, 4 wheel inteligent drive system and up to the R33, an engine that was built to be race modified. The restrictions in Japan mean that they come out with 276bhp, but the chassis can take around 600bhp. Check out some of Top Secret and Veilsides work.
    for the love of freakin god i dont car if the chassis could take the power of god, fact is, stock it blows, you cant compare modified cars, you can compare racing cars since they all have regulations to limit the ammount of tuning you can do. even then its a whole matter of funding, look at f1, ferrari is the only team to have their own wind tunnel track and developing facility. their budget is twice that of their closest rival, any wonder that they're doubling in points?

fact, the skyline weighs in at like 1.6 tonnes, fact its limited to 280, fact it has a lateral acceleration of .89gs
    compare this with the lancer evo VI which costs half as much when they were for sale
    1.36 tonnes, same power, .95 gs

Quote Originally Posted by KnifeEdge_2K1
    fact, the skyline weighs in at like 1.6 tonnes, fact its limited to 280, fact it has a lateral acceleration of .89gs
    compare this with the lancer evo VI which costs half as much when they were for sale
    1.36 tonnes, same power, .95 gs
    Easy tiger, just pointing somr things out, and if it were my money I would rather spend it on an EVO VI or EVO VIII.
    Skyline may be able to take up to 1000bhp, but realisticly are you going to spend that much to get it up to spec, and where can you use it? The EVO is a more usable car.

Thread Information