Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: What do you think of the NISSAN SKYLINE R34 any pictures!!!

lmao
    i think pando and rocke summed it up nicely
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by alisterob
    HICAS is basically one of the worlds leading all wheel drive systems capable of holding the twistiest of roads. It can also be turned off for drifting. The GT-R equipped with the technology beats even the Porsche system in a review I read in 2004.
    Super HICAS is the 4 wheel steering system
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    I went out on a limb last year on my 10 best ATCC drivers and put jimmy richards at the top you be careful now
    Hey, I would never say a bad word about Jim Richards, he's an absolute legend and one of the best drivers ever in my opinion.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    Technology doesn't help if you can't drive . Was that race the "You're a pack of bastards" one?
    lol didnt you and i had a after i said it too
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

R34 GTRs are one of my favourite cars, must be so much fun to drive. Not the best looking cars, but still ok...heeeaaaaaps better than Supras I reckon.

Worst thing about Skyline GTRs though are the crappier models below it. Too many people own them and think they are cool. Definetly uncool.
    O P T I C A L N O T E P R O D U C T I O N S
    www.opticalnote.com - Car Photography

Quote Originally Posted by jimeegee
    R34 GTRs are one of my favourite cars, must be so much fun to drive. Not the best looking cars, but still ok...heeeaaaaaps better than Supras I reckon.

Worst thing about Skyline GTRs though are the crappier models below it. Too many people own them and think they are cool. Definetly uncool.
    And what do you base this on?

And there isnt anything wrong with a gts-t or a gtt-t cheap fairly fast and practical enough for dayly driving.
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

there is a gts-t i think for sale locally with 545hp, that's cool enough for me
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    there is a gts-t i think for sale locally with 545hp, that's cool enough for me
    Just as easy to do up as a gtr and you can get the tail out

The thing about skylines is that for a small amount of money, you can get a huge increase in power and tourque. They are very workable engines.

In all the events I have gone to with the WRX club and SAU the Skylines are awesome. Even on a skid pan with tight corners the GTR won against all moddified WRX's.

At Sandown I have seen R32's kick the pants off a Ferrari 612 and the owner was running on street cal as well. (Mind you a datsun 240Z on the same day walked past the ferrari as well).

So I think with the right knowledge, the skyline can be a quick project car and they look good.

Quote Originally Posted by mmm_aapls
    In all the events I have gone to with the WRX club and SAU the Skylines are awesome. Even on a skid pan with tight corners the GTR won against all moddified WRX's.

At Sandown I have seen R32's kick the pants off a Ferrari 612 and the owner was running on street cal as well. (Mind you a datsun 240Z on the same day walked past the ferrari as well).

So I think with the right knowledge, the skyline can be a quick project car and they look good.
    I would of thought the wrx would be more agile given its smaller weight and such this is just a though.

The only car to smack into a wall during a burnout comp was a 612 wonder if thier connected?

And I fully agree on the final point

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    The only car to smack into a wall during a burnout comp was a 612 wonder if thier connected?
    Sure you don't mean 360? I have a vid of one crashing into a wall doing a burnout down a strip (I think its Eastern Creek's main straight)
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    Sure you don't mean 360? I have a vid of one crashing into a wall doing a burnout down a strip (I think its Eastern Creek's main straight)
    No I saw this at the nats a few years ago only other car to smack the wall there was a roller with a 454....he didnt care though and started bagging it up against the wall.

And i know what your talking about the bloke had more money then braincells

Thread Information