Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think of the NISSAN SKYLINE R34 any pictures!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bladerider
    I realise the internet is full of wannabees, but you really should be able to spot a genuine person from a retard.
    It can be lengthy and annoying to root-out the 'retards', so UCP has the "Egg-Nog Challenge".
    It's simple, quick and clears it up fast.
    We've probably got rid of wannabees quicker than most with the demand to do the 'challenge'.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Fair play,

But do you have any idea how frustrating it is when you CANT just go and take a pic of your car and you know you are right, you just cant prove it !!! I only thought of the registration docs tonight as I have just had the road tax reminder !!! I cant do the same for the drift car as I have just registered it in the uk and the papers are with my importer. Should be cool though, my new personilsed plate will read D1 9ABY, which is close enough for me !!

lol

I shall now be known as "SuperEggNog"

Suddenly everyone is quiet when money where mouth time comes a knockin !!!
    just waiting for the pics bro just waiting for the pics

pmsl@all of u
    ok...

I'll be kind, as after all, I came here, and these are your rules !!....Maybe if one of you saps actually bothered checking things out yourself once in a while instead of asking to be spoon fed you might learn something.
    we've been here, we've set the rulse. if we went out and scoured the web for proof of every claim that came our way we'd be very busy ppl. most wanabes can be rooted out by inconsistancies in ther posts others or mor tricky. someone could in thoery say the exact same thing you did up until the pics and not have the car, are we supposed to belive him too? i hope you understand the purpous of the pics and bravo for actually supplying (some rep for the trouble )

IM BLADEY YOU GUYS OWE ME A DRINK
    come out to cali and ill even drive , show you what your missing out with your 'pistons' :P

I'll vouch for Simon
    thats fine but id also like to see some proof pics just for g/p

I realise the internet is full of wannabees, but you really should be able to spot a genuine person from a retard.
    sometimes it can be difficult, id rather have actual proof than make assumptions

Its mud, I drove 250miles for a dyno day in february !!!
    any pics of the dyno sheet?

But do you have any idea how frustrating it is when you CANT just go and take a pic of your car and you know you are right, you just cant prove it !!! I only thought of the registration docs tonight as I have just had the road tax reminder !!! I cant do the same for the drift car as I have just registered it in the uk and the papers are with my importer. Should be cool though, my new personilsed plate will read D1 9ABY, which is close enough for me !!
    i understand, thats why i didnt make any final assumptions and waited as most others should do. istead of poosting over and over to convince us with no proof it arises more doubts as thats what manny "wannabe's" do. it would be easier to just wait till you can supply the pics then theres no animosity like was created here

I shall now be known as "SuperEggNog"
    EggNogg is the member who created the EggNogg challenge, your test would be called the Bladey challenge. just another way of proving your claims.

anyway. nice car, good proof, and welcome to UCP
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

im big enuff to admit when im wrong ^^ bladey i appologize
    just a random question though how much u make a year? 6 figures?
    oh yeah what's the Cd of the skyline? im guessing its around .3-.33

Quote Originally Posted by KnifeEdge_2K1
    im big enuff to admit when im wrong ^^ bladey i appologize
    just a random question though how much u make a year? 6 figures?
    oh yeah what's the Cd of the skyline? im guessing its around .3-.33
    Maybe he should be big enough to apologise for giving everyone a spray cause we didnt beleive him at his word. We are not to know who is legit or not. Thats the reason for the test. To carry on for so long and then claim some big victory because he finally did what everyone was asking is a bit rich. Nobodys word is any better than anyone elses on the web. We didnt doubt his integrity, we doubt anyones. Anyhow its a great car.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

LOL @ Bladey, you need a shave dude

So Testosteron dude (yes I knew you were 16, no detective work involved), which part of the car would you like to see on the picture??

Hey,

Alls fair in love and war !! lol

Until I read the post about using old pics (some of them are 18months out of date!!) I was trying to use any proof I could, hence the link to my friends add he placed for me. Still its all water under the bridge as far as Im concerned.

I am just an ordinary 30 year old guy working 6days a week. I own my own satellite installations firm, but we are only small with myself and two other engineers. I am lucky that I earn a reasonable wage (lots less than 50k a year though ), as does my other half Karen, and we were lucky with the sale of our old house. The skyline was an impulse purchase after my RX7 I imported (To4r etc etc) turned out to be a pile of junk and I used the money returned for that plus some spare to get the liner.

The mods have been forced on me over the last 18months as problems have occured. It is a well documented car over on gtr.co.uk !! lol

The Evo4 is the car we got to replace our MondeoST200 as Karen always fancied an Evo and I wanted something fun as an alternative to the liner. Its got around 350bhp and is a right laugh. Its a bit firmer sprung than the gTR as its equipped with full TEIN Flex coilovers as well as a few other mods.

The van is my Merc Vito112cdi, which I got the highest spec I could as it was effectively my car as well when I started my business...........ABS, Traction, Elec everything, Aircon, etc etc and its been chipped to give about 150bhp, which is handy!!

The latest cars I have bought are my new drift car.........180sx RPS13 modofied in Japan by one of the best drift garages. Its got suspension you would kill for, and comes with the SR20 as standard, with a few mods to give 290at the wheels on 0.6bar. Its VERY bright orange and it rocks !!..............I have also just bought a new Audi Allroad V6TDi with a ton of extras....satnav with big screen, electric leather seats, cruise, climate, tints, colourcoded etc etc.

I also have a friend who is a bike dealer, so he is organising my Aprilia Mille Factory for me, although with the weather we have been having I might not bother and wait til next year. he doesnt mind as the bike will sell in a flash anyways if I change my mind.

And likewise the same with the supercharged Seadoo XRP jetski I wanted to get(although I havent made a total commitment to this yet, just a deposit). I might not bother and just use the money from the bike and this to get myself a maxi pimped BMW750i.

Oh, and I just bought an old Range Rover for my dog, although to be honest, if I dont get the ski I will just flog it. I have just sold my other Merc van as there is no need now the Allroad has arrived.

I guess I just like too many toys !!!

J.

after my RX7 I imported (To4r etc etc) turned out to be a pile of junk
    please elaborate

dont we all

isn't this nice... if it is done at the first part we won't have to go through all these hostile arguments... er.. it sound hostile to me at least...
    -UCP's Hardcore 4AG enthusiast
    -Undergraduate student, saved half of the money to buy an AE111 Trueno half cut

I cant help when my cars in the shop............doesnt mean I own it any less though !!! lol

With regards to the RX7, I saw a heavily modifed car available for import advertised. Spoke to the importer who gave me a spec list as long as my johnson............To4r, bridge ported engine, big front mount blah blah blah. So I paid a fair sized deposit and asked him to ship it over....this was in late october 2002 iirc.

Anyways, the car was due in first week in december but didnt arrive, then it was gonna be around christmas, but didnt arrive. Then I got told it had missed the boat and would be January sometime, and finally it turned up in the middle of February. I got a friend who was a tuner and knew a fair bit about rotaries to come down and check it out. On the day we went down he called me to say he was running late as the mechanics still had his car (only one with a towball) and were towing a broken down car back on the trailer, so he was just going to grab a set of keys to one of the other cars they had available and he'd be a bit late. !!

I heard this burbling outside and there was my dream car........a Bayside34................outside my house..............like WOWOWOWOWOWOW !!! So we went down to look over my new purchase, and for a start it was filthy, and whilst this is no reflection on the quality of the car, it speaks volumes about the people who were selling it!! It was running really rough and whilst the dealer told me how fast it was, how the guys at the docks had told him how fast it was, and the fact that he had managed to spin it just popping down the road for a bag of chips, my mechanic noted all these little problems - split hose here, sheared off bolt there, poor quality bodykit and paint (that had looked fab in the photos) but most worrying was the boost gauge hose left dangling that meant that the car had an open loop and therefore didnt know what boost or air mass was being fed in to the engine. When you put your finger over the end of the pipe it ran smoothly, let it off and it was a bag of bolts again........very scarey on any engine, but a 500+ rotary..aaaarghhh!!

We took it up the road with the hose blocked off, and it was immensely fast, easily spinning the 265tyres in the first four gears, but with a whiff of oil in the cockpit, and the odd little puff of smoke coupled with this possible lean running problem I was very concerned. The thing that decided it was when I asked to see proof of all the mods and work that had been done, and I was handed a very poor fax copy of a typed out sheet of mods............."Thats it mate, thats all I got, but its fast isnt it?" said the dealer. "yes it is, goodbye" said I !!!

On the way home we talked about how much I liked the 34, and how I wish you would see one come up cheaply..........and very much to my surprise the car I was sitting in happened to be forsale as the Russian Gangster who owned it had been deported and wanted some cash fast. So I bought it. RESULT !!!

End of story ,I got my money back from the importer, the RX has never been heard of again on the mazda forums in the UK at least, and last I heard the guy still had it six months later.

J.

whats nemesis? the sticker on the bottom of your door.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Nemesis Performance......the people who tune my car.

Cheers for the nice comments,

J.

sorry to hear about your RX-7 experience, what year was the car? dont let one bad experience with a rotary sway you away forever. it wasnt the cars fault it was the builders and as soon as i saw bridge port i would have walked away if it was to be a street car

Ouch, sry to hear as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladerider

J.
    He who dies with the most toys wins!
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Thread Information