Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think of the NISSAN SKYLINE R34 any pictures!!!

Skyline is, and will allways be Uber

0-100 KM/h at under 3.8 sek (and thats the R33 edition)

Nizmo's Skyline manadges 0-300 KM/h in under 11 sek's.

show me a family car that can beat that....plz do :-))

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz

show me a family car that can beat that....plz do :-))
    You . That Skyline is not a family car either.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

You do know most people only know about the 2-door Skyline, right?

What the Hell???

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    You do know most people only know about the 2-door Skyline, right?
    skyline GTS is 4-door right?

[QUOTE=Fritz]Skyline is, and will allways be Uber
    QUOTE]

what have you been smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverArrowZ
    skyline GTS is 4-door right?
    Yep. The GTS is the family edition of the skyline. I doubt it, but some pro drifters say it's easier to drift than a 2-door, because it's easier to tweak it than the 2 door. I doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Yep. The GTS is the family edition of the skyline. I doubt it, but some pro drifters say it's easier to drift than a 2-door, because it's easier to tweak it than the 2 door. I doubt that.
    I didnt know that but he didnt mention that model in his outrageous claims. It may be more tail heavy for drifters if that helps.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

fritz what the F**K have you been hitting your head with?!?!?!?!

1500kg+ in under 3.8... HA!
    the subaru 22B the ultimate STI does it in 4.0 FLAT. its 1100KG (abouts) and there is no way that the ugly lump of a skyline could do it in less....

get your figures right, then come back and play
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

belive me i race cars for a living and the one car i have that is my best car as well as my favriout is my Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-spec II (and its bulit for the track not the street) and i race in the pro alantic series and other races, i have driven the 360 (and it was a 360 spider) and it is very im pressing as well as any ferrari, and i love ferrari's but my skyline is modaified more than you even know of, and belive me i can hadle the power as well as every other component on my car and belive im not a 12 year old, i do drive cars and the only other car that i have had trouble with is the tom supra, and the mazda rx7 both of thoes cars a very fast once correctly tuned, and dont think for a second any one of thoes ferrari and ultimat exotic cars could bruse any one of the tunner cars away you never know whats under the hood, or the man behind the wheel.

- every car has there angle -
    I Drive: Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-spec II

Quote Originally Posted by Dude000
    belive me i race cars for a living and the one car i have that is my best car as well as my favriout is my Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-spec II (and its bulit for the track not the street) and i race in the pro alantic series and other races, i have driven the 360 (and it was a 360 spider) and it is very im pressing as well as any ferrari, and i love ferrari's but my skyline is modaified more than you even know of, and belive me i can hadle the power as well as every other component on my car and belive im not a 12 year old, i do drive cars and the only other car that i have had trouble with is the tom supra, and the mazda rx7 both of thoes cars a very fast once correctly tuned, and dont think for a second any one of thoes ferrari and ultimat exotic cars could bruse any one of the tunner cars away you never know whats under the hood, or the man behind the wheel.

- every car has there angle -
    if you race that doesnt nessecarily mean you're good, show us some of ur trophies, take some pictures

i'm 99.999% sure ur talking bull, because no one older than 12 writes like you do, and it's really really really doubtful that such a prestigous *cough* bullshit *cough* racing driver would spend time on this forum

anyone smell another skyline fanboy? cough

if you're an actual racing driver you can take a picture of your license with your screen name beside it and post it up.

Quote Originally Posted by KnifeEdge_2K1
    if you race that doesnt nessecarily mean you're good, show us some of ur trophies, take some pictures

i'm 99.999% sure ur talking bull, because no one older than 12 writes like you do, and it's really really really doubtful that such a prestigous *cough* bullshit *cough* racing driver would spend time on this forum

anyone smell another skyline fanboy? cough

if you're an actual racing driver you can take a picture of your license with your screen name beside it and post it up.
    read his profile, it says that he is a graphic artist. he could be older than 12 and probably owns a skyline. But one thing makes me doubt is that is to belive such an artistic man would drive to a curcuit and race others lol.

Ok.. i'm not going to blame you whatsoever. Its not nice to lie in a forum just to show off. No shame admiting that you are just another R34 fanboy. Yeah like me i'm just a hardcore fan of 4AGE engine and drifting and is eager to learn, but i never drifted before cuz no money to mod my car. If you do race, post a pic of you and your skyline. show us your trophies if you won any. AND dont come telling us you don't own a camara, you own a skyline already and buying a camara should be like a peanut for you.

hmm.. one more thing, you say you are a graphic artist, you should draw and design graphic for a living not race car for a living.. like you say..

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia

wot the hell?!!! hav u been drinking or something?
    so you're saying that a skyline gtr r33 can beat a v12 Lamborgihini Diablo? right.......
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by SilverArrowZ
    But one thing makes me doubt is that is to belive such an artistic man would drive to a curcuit and race others lol.
    Hey!
    I'm heading into the design business, and the only thing stopping me from racing is the fact that I have no money.

I don't like the Skyline. It relies on electronics rather than mechanical prowess.
    Fine if you like that sort of thing, I don't.
    Thanks for all the fish

Kids these days.... tisk tisk tisk.. They think they can play Gran Turismo 3.. watch Fast and the Furious then come talk about the Skyline R34 like it's the best car on the planet.

Sure in these media representations of the car it is great, but in reality.. I have my doubts, because... well... I never see them in any legitiment racing series. Maybe somewhere else... but not that I know of.

I imagine that the Skyline is a good car... but nothing specacular, especially for the money. Sure, it probably even has good launches out of corners because of it's fancy 4WD, but all around it is not a super sports car by any stretch.

Dollar for dollar.. I will take a C5 Z06 anyday (cheaper and faster ) and if you want to talk about mods... just check out any of the Lingenfelter packages you can get for your vette.... they are... impressive to say the least.

The Skyline is a good car... but Fanboys kinda ruin it's image
    '94 Intrepid ES (3.3L) :D

Greatness: repeated higher level performances over a long period of time.

Thread Information