Thread: Top Gear - Spyker C8

Top Gear - Spyker C8

hey guys just saw this....

http://www.sleepy-fish.com/sleepy/To..._Spyker_lo.wmv

pretty amazing. i liked this car from when i first saw it. the sound of it is awsome. tell me what you think...

ALSO vid size is 20mB
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

great vid!

I have always loved that car but didnt realise that the understeer was os bad, Maybee it was just the way that Clarkson was driving it
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

When the Stig drove it, it didn't actually understeer at all. I readed in a magazine that Spyker made it understeery because it's safer. I guess they didn't trust their beauty without understeer (harder to handle) in the hands of mr. Clarckson but the Stig is a pro so he was allowed to drive it without the understeer and go faster. And another fact: the Stig had only 6 laps in the Spyker to set a time, but in other cars he had 10 laps. So perhaps it could've gone faster if the Stig drove all 10 laps with it. But still, the Spyker was only 1.5 seconds slower than the Gallardo and for a totally new supercar that's very good!!!
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

After JC made the initial test drive of the C8, Spyker acted on his suggestions that it needed more oversteery handling etc, and the car the Stig drove was an uprated version.
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Thread Information