View Poll Results: Do you think that Stratos and DarkPhenix should be baned?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes..

14 35.90%
  • No!

15 38.46%
  • Dont know.. Need to think first..

10 25.64%

Thread: Confession - Explanation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Confession - Explanation

Ok, i think that we must give you an explanation. Me and stratos are the guys who stole NoOne and Matra et Alpine identities. Stratos was NoOne and i was Matra et Alpine (and Phenix). I registered first as Phenix but i talked with Stratos about that forum that i discovered and WE had the idea of register as "important" people from UCP. As i said it started as a joke but we started posting and we couldn't stop. So the lie increased and we never said the true. Now byronhleek discovered everything and we need to tell you all the true.

1st: we are not the same person.
    2nd: we are really sorry about what happened and we want to ask you if we can return to your forums. We are prepared to the punishment!

I dont know why i did that. I really cant think in any answer to that question. Hope that everything can be like before this. We are going to talk with the moderators/administrators from TP and ask him to delete all our posts/threads and users. I think that we should have a poll to see what you think after this text. I dont want to influence your decision. Please be sincere! Like i said before, we are prepared to the punishemnt. Like stratos said we didn't thought in the consequences of our act..

Regards,

DarkPhenix
    Last edited by DarkPhenix; 07-17-2004 at 07:48 AM.
    •·.·΄―`·.·• DarkPhenix •·.·΄―`·.·•
    •·.·΄―`·.·• Underground Sounds of Lisbon •·.·΄―`·.·•

Thread Information