View Poll Results: Do you think that Stratos and DarkPhenix should be baned?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes..

14 35.90%
  • No!

15 38.46%
  • Dont know.. Need to think first..

10 25.64%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Confession - Explanation

Confession - Explanation

Ok, i think that we must give you an explanation. Me and stratos are the guys who stole NoOne and Matra et Alpine identities. Stratos was NoOne and i was Matra et Alpine (and Phenix). I registered first as Phenix but i talked with Stratos about that forum that i discovered and WE had the idea of register as "important" people from UCP. As i said it started as a joke but we started posting and we couldn't stop. So the lie increased and we never said the true. Now byronhleek discovered everything and we need to tell you all the true.

1st: we are not the same person.
    2nd: we are really sorry about what happened and we want to ask you if we can return to your forums. We are prepared to the punishment!

I dont know why i did that. I really cant think in any answer to that question. Hope that everything can be like before this. We are going to talk with the moderators/administrators from TP and ask him to delete all our posts/threads and users. I think that we should have a poll to see what you think after this text. I dont want to influence your decision. Please be sincere! Like i said before, we are prepared to the punishemnt. Like stratos said we didn't thought in the consequences of our act..

Regards,

DarkPhenix
    Last edited by DarkPhenix; 07-17-2004 at 07:48 AM.
    •·.·´¯`·.·• DarkPhenix •·.·´¯`·.·•
    •·.·´¯`·.·• Underground Sounds of Lisbon •·.·´¯`·.·•

ok i will admit in tripleplate i'm NoOne but what i go to say now its true and i want you guys to belive this .. I’m not DP ... if you think my action was really sad I deserve to be banned and if you also think I deserve to have negative rep points do it ... I have to say in that moment I didn’t think about what should be the consequences so my "future is in you hands" … and this message isn’t that I want to make fell I’m sorry and don’t ban me

Stratos
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

Sorry to all members but specially to:

NoOne, Matra et Alpine, mustang123, painterr, UK CARS, kit kat, Spastik_Roach...
    Last edited by DarkPhenix; 07-18-2004 at 03:08 AM.
    •·.·´¯`·.·• DarkPhenix •·.·´¯`·.·•
    •·.·´¯`·.·• Underground Sounds of Lisbon •·.·´¯`·.·•

I just finished posting my reply to Stratos in the other thread ... so I'll copy/paste it here also ....

Thanx for 'fessing up and being a man about this incident, I have no problem with you continuing being a member here... tho our administrator and especially Matra may have a different opinion as between you and Dark Phenix you have plagiarised and put Matra's reputation as a knowledgeable contributer to question. IMHO.

Well im glad youve finally, admited it.
    I still dont know why people are being soft on you , i still think you should be banned for a while, as punishment. Why did you replicate every post as i did in the Guess the ??? thread? hey??? You have commited a serious crime on Ucp! From now on people will not like you, and ignore your opinions, (not though you do atully talk about cars) they will not respect you at all.
    I will Make you look silly forever and still bring this up everytime you make a thread.

Full stop,
    Last edited by UK CARS; 07-17-2004 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhenix
    Thanks by your opinion NoOne, we are waiting for the opinion of the other members.
    Go to Hell!

I think you should be allowed to stay. But you know as well as I do that you will never be looked at the same way by members ever again. So In my opinion you can stay here at UCP as long as you can live with yourself knowing what you did.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

i think they should be allowed to stay. everyone does something stupid at some time. it's not like it's the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    I think you should be allowed to stay. But you know as well as I do that you will never be looked at the same way by members ever again. So In my opinion you can stay here at UCP as long as you can live with yourself knowing what you did.
    you'r right .... we should learn with our mistakes and admit them
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

It takes guts to fess up but one thing if you didnt get caught would it have stopped at just them user names?? i Like you DP you been good to me i was shocked and i couldnt belive it till i seen it with my own eyes, But it takes guts to say sorry and stand before the angry mob when your guilty Still shocked
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

.....listening to the Beatles, Let it Be......

Everyone needs to chill out about this, they are typical teenagers, they need to learn thier lesson,. Don't be a candy ass and leave cause you don't want to deal with the reprocussions, its part of learning the lesson. At least they had the balls to come back and say sorry, give them credit for that.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

fortunately I missed all the preceding events, I have no idea what has happened, don't want to read it, but I am detecting some childish behaviour, not worthy of these forums. May be we should ban some members to a remote island, like Madeira.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

well, you live and learn, you did something just plain dumb, but i can forgive...provided you dont do it again.

stupid idea
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

Quote Originally Posted by foto_choppa
    well, you live and learn, you did something just plain dumb, but i can forgive...provided you dont do it again.

stupid idea
    Im with choppa…
    WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! Renault F1 :)

i think, that after they clean up the mess at the other site, they should be allowed back. UK Cars, i think you need to calm down a bit. they made a mistake. im not sure what kinda punishment should be used, but all this up to the members affected and the mods.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Thread Information