View Poll Results: Which car brand has the best car?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nissan

9 28.13%
  • Mazda

9 28.13%
  • Honda

8 25.00%
  • Toyota

6 18.75%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nissan's , Mazda , Honda , Toyota ,

Smile Nissan's , Mazda , Honda , Toyota ,

Which car make has the best car out of all of them because there all pretty good and hard to choose

Toyota because they have the prius
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kool but let's here what other people have to say about the OTHER CAR BRANDS... I think NISSAN is good because they have the 350Z,R34 SKYLINE and PULSAR.

Honda...Nissan

I preffer honda because of their designs and their engines, i love the nsx, the integra type-r, civic coupe, accord coupe, they are very good cars, and they are not very expensive, and i also like nissan because they have even better designs than honda, but i think they can make more with their engines, but actually i preffer both
    MaJuLpEñO! CoOl, FrEsH, nAtUrAl PeOpLe!! (CCK)

well that's good but it will be good if you can VOTE so i no what cars have better makes THANKS.

Thank you that's better I LIKE NISSAN'S i think there the best in everything.

honda is just a budget POS car brand and the nsx is just a way they came up with to rip off people...NISSAN has the best cars, but in terms of reliability, strong body, strong engine, easy and cheap to repair and maintain then TOYOTA...

Quote Originally Posted by Pliz
    honda is just a budget POS car brand and the nsx is just a way they came up with to rip off people...NISSAN has the best cars, but in terms of reliability, strong body, strong engine, easy and cheap to repair and maintain then TOYOTA...
    Toyotas and Nissans are both among the cheapest and most reliable cars on earth. Especially toyota though... it pretty much sounds like you just made that up, just to make Nissan look a little better.

Honda is a very good brand, and they do not produce "budget POS" cars. The NSX is a brilliantly engineered car. When it was launched, it was well worth the price, and while it may not seem to be anymore, it's still the world's most reliable (and cheap to maintain) supercar.

Don't be ignorant.

you forget, if plis was R34_296KW, he is still one of the biggest skyline fan boys of all time. dont you remember the 1000 kw skyline WRC thread?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Yeh go SKYLINE'S i love them there my FAVOURITE in NISSAN'S and i like the MAZDA 6.

I voted for Toyota.

First i want to ask what is "BEST" refering to? Different people might have a different opinion. I voted Toyota because they have a huge scope of product range. My mom like the SUV, to her the Landcruiser might be the best, my dad like sporty yet comfort and practical car, probably he think the Vios or Camry might be the best. To me i like drifting, MR layout cars is just right. To those who like cute cars, scion have some nice ones. Those who is into luxury range might choose lexus.... not to mention drag, reminds me of craig paisley's supra.

I'm not saying other brands are no good, just that its hard to choose. The 200SX and RX7 are all great candidate for drifting (well, i can't afford an NSX for drift). Choose Toyota because of the above mentioned reason, and i've grown up driven in an old toyota and now i'm driving it. Its older than me and its still runing strong (just that it consume lotz of fuel for an 1.3liter engine, 21mpg, 97octane fuel) and terrible torque)

ok mate kool but i like the NISSAN BETTER i think that they have the best cars like the SKYLINE R34 and THE 350Z but i get your piont mate thanks amuway.

all those cars are mad but go nissan

Kool same me i like all those cars too but NISSAN are the best.

Heheheheeh WHERE ARE THE MAZDA FANS?

Thread Information