Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Which car do you HATE most?

Oh god where do I start. Fiat Coupe, Buick Regal (Sooooooooo boring, ZZzZZ), Chevy Aveo (Its actually possible to screw up a Daewoo more than it is already?!), Honda Element (Looks like the car you find at a junkyard), Perodua Kenari (Think about it...), Pontiac Aztek (Pass me a sick bag) and last but not least, the Ssangyong Rexton (I'll need a family pack of sickbags)

I really hate BMW and the people in them. they cant park/cant drive/and when they hit you with the mirror against the steer of your bike , they say its your fault(i fell and broke my arm/they said ****you and kept driving).

I also hate them cos heir so ugly and its really crowded with these damn cars in my town.Buy something else , 100 3-series in one town are enough!!!

I JUST HATE THESE STUPID CARS!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fliyng without wings

Porche Cayenne- Luxurious but UGLY
    BMW 5 Series Also ugly

pontiac aztec ughhh pontiac vibe, pretty much all pontiacs that are new, ummm scion cars look like friggin boxes, and saabs are butt ugly
    we cant add pictures this sux

Don't you...EVER...say Saabs are ugly. They are great looking cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Don't you...EVER...say Saabs are ugly. They are great looking cars.
    I totally agree!
    Saabs are not ugly
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

Quote Originally Posted by junaman
    I totally agree!
    Saabs are not ugly

saab's arer fast too, and look similar to BMW's, which is a good thing
    UCP's No. 1 source for Enzo pic's

im just stating my opinion geeze........heres one we might all agree is ugly, the saleen S7 ewwww haha jk
    we cant add pictures this sux

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    Everything Audi/Volkswagen/Skoda/Seat. It's a shame they bouht Bentley and Lamborghini. I don't care about Bugatti
    are you joking?
    To Some, a rusted out 1989 GMC Suburban* is trash

But to Me, its home

I think saabs are nice-the old ones (like 70's and 80's) were pretty butt ugly, but now they look good.

Peugeots

I PERSONALLY out of all the cars in the world, hate peugeots the most. They are common, boring, simple, plasticy interior, everything about them i HATE. What is with the new 307? Its like a 306 on uglier pills and oversized, i'll be surprised if you can fit it in your garage its so high!! and especially the 307cc!!! they are so ugly! If only peugeot would take a hint from their french counterparts Renault and use some STYLE. And another thing most peugeot lovers i know are arrogant and hate fords which are quality, obviously the french side of the car has passed onto the owners and made them all EVIL
    Another manufacturer i hate which most of you will disagree with is Mercedes. They are great cars until you open your eyes. They all look the same!!!! where i am i get soo bored off sein mercedes after mercedes and you think 'MAN WILL THOSE GERMANS GET THEIR ASSES IN GEAR AN DESIGN SOMETHIN DIFFERENT!?' I love the SLR Mclaren but thats only because they got the british involved to give it the touch. I would much rather have a BMW, the 5 series and the new 7 series are awesome!
    But i agree with DREKKIE, there are WAY too many 3-series in town, and theyr all silver!! i have 7 silver 3-series down my road AARRGHH
    Last edited by Cotterick; 05-18-2004 at 08:45 AM.

Off topic, but bk4uyeah you're in Milwaukee too!!

Anyway, a butt ugly car-

Butt ugly, but kinda cool.

Yah the old Saab 900's from the '80s..man they were ugly. The hatchbacks were at least palatable but the sedans that had that strange shape to the rear window and trunk....yuck.

The VW Thing may be ugly, but it's classic enough that its ugliness has morphed into a sort of quirky coolness. There's a bright yellow one in great shape in my apartment complex.
    "The good news is, not one of the 50 states has the death penalty for speeding....although I'm not too sure about Ohio."

Sesquipedalian -- a really cool word. It means long-winded, polysyllabic, or verbose. See the word describes itself...isn't that neat?

1988 Nissan 200SX SE V6

UCP's most hardcore S12 fan!

I hate a lot of cars

I will admit i am a bit biased but the cars i hate with passion are the new SCION company that makes that box thing and the honda element.Theres to many to list.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    It was agood step technology wise but to some peoples eyes it was as ugly as sin (its not too bad to me) But yeah their recovering with the BA and a v8 super car win really did help that.
    Why is it that most of the Australian public thinks if a car wins Bathurst it must be a good car when really any car can be turned into a good race car.The only common feature on the ford and holdens and bathurst are the bloody badges,both of them have nothing in common with the actual production cars.WAKE UP AUSTRALIA !!!!!

Thread Information