Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Favourite racing series

maybe if we start talking about the dtc which his beloved mercedes are involved in he wont care

I saw a bit on them on speed week (SBS) they seemed like a very close catigory but it didnt really do much for me of course the v8s dont have the same effect on me that bgroup C did but as long as the v8s are entertaining and fast paced and so on ill be a very happy camper.

i was watching the btcc the other day and talk about boring. i think the biggest car they were racing was an mg zt which won the race i watched, but the race was dominated by civics. those poms definately rather the small cars to large cars though. if they consider a mondeo a large family sedan theyd probably think of a falcon as a limousine and a fairlane as a stretch limo

Yeah thats because the smaller the car is the cheaper it is to run and thats not only in running costs the rego over there i based on dispalcement and pollution and other such stuff that and the fact fuel is much more expensive over there. I dont mind the focus and i really like their idea of the AWD cossie poerd one that would be mad little car that one!

too bad we're not getting it, we're not even getting the rs. 220kw in a focus should be fun though

We would at least get a few wouldent we its rare for us to not at least get a handfull?

well i think they were only planning on making about 200 rs versions of the focus, so we'd be lucky to get a dozen. i think fpv's planning on making thir own versino of the car. they should try it with the st170 as well to try and get the price down a bit. the st170 looks the part but at $37K its somewhat overpriced

Well that st170 is really a nice car its what you want when you want somthing that at least seems like its spoty they fair move and wont cost you a pretty penny in fuel though making them cheaper would be nice. And only 200 what a shame! their the kind of theings we need to take part in our local rallys!

I hate NASCAR ...... its like watching people practice left hand turns, might actually be better if they raced in the opposite direction after 5 or 10 laps .....that would sure as hell give the slower cars incentive to speed up...or get the hell off the track j/k ....I really do find it boring tho

at first glance u might think that, but theyre more of a premium sports hatch, like that of the r32 golf, alfa 147 gta and the new seat and skoda hatches appearing in europe. rallies are probably best suited for wrx's and such, although a focus would be competitive

Well i think itll be a lift for fords small car segment win on sunday sell on friday" rember. and NoOne nascar rewards comming last they give you a paoint and you get payed as much money as the guy who comes 4th which is a lot!(which i find very odd) and yeah it is all very much the same even the tracks look a lot alike!

well i think an fpv focus would do that for them as well

Well Polites said he wants to expand to rally when they seem to be stable in v8 super cars so well wait and see maybey ill become more inersted in rally soon enough.

well right now the main players on the australian rally are just subaru, mitsubishi and the prototype corollas, so if ford can get involved, it'll fill out the top 4 manufacturers competing in rally

Well well wait and see ford is currently winning the seden section tihnk with its EL XR8

Thread Information