Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New BMW 3 sereis

New BMW 3 sereis

well i would like to post some pics but my connection is tooooo slow so it will take for ever but i will give you the site that i saw it from....
    if you ask me if i like it..welll i dont kow i prefer the 1 sereis wich look very similar but the 1 sereis is realy awsom not like this 1 i m not sure if i like it or not....well here is the problem with some new BMW s like the 5,7 sereis
    when you see them in pics they look ugly but once you see them in reality you will see how awsom these cars realy are... So i gess i will be waiting to see this car in reality and then decide if i like it or not...
    www.germancarfans.com
    ''''''''' Dont know why ther isnt any info till now '''''''''

Quote Originally Posted by white devil
    well i would like to post some pics but my connection is tooooo slow so it will take for ever but i will give you the site that i saw it from....
    if you ask me if i like it..welll i dont kow i prefer the 1 sereis wich look very similar but the 1 sereis is realy awsom not like this 1 i m not sure if i like it or not....well here is the problem with some new BMW s like the 5,7 sereis
    when you see them in pics they look ugly but once you see them in reality you will see how awsom these cars realy are... So i gess i will be waiting to see this car in reality and then decide if i like it or not...
    www.germancarfans.com
    ''''''''' Dont know why ther isnt any info till now '''''''''
    Here are 3 pics from the web site you mention white devil. I like it, it's following the look of the new 5 and 6 series. And as you said, they look better in real life. The previous 3 series was nice but with the intro of the 5 and 6 series it started to look a bit dated.

Taz.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Not too bad actually. I don't see a problem with this line of styling, the real problem is idrive, which hopefully gets solved in this one.

I like it, my favorite BMW is either the 6 series or the 8 series.

I think what they've done is very sensible. The 3 series is a very important car to BMW, so rather than go crazy on it, they've just added the family look to a car that still looks like a 3 series, or at least I think it still looks like a 3 series.

I reckon I'd buy one. Quite looking forward to seeing it in the flesh along with the 4 Series, any news on that?

Cool

immmm

I like it

Looking, ummm, different!

The pics apparantly came from a Slovenian Brochure, which was given to dealers. I personally dislike the Baleen Grille, but the bootlid shutlines seem much more coherant (and less tacked on....)

Overall, a good job, looking a bit too much like a Samurai Sword victim, but still ok.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

I think it's ok except the rear, the rearlights look like Jap crap
    I prefer the current 3-series.
    BTW, I've already seen the new series on the autostrada in Italy, with total camouflage, but I'm very sure it was the 3 series.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

I Like It!!! first BMW besides the M5 and M3 to go in my pics collection
    UCP's Biggest Mercedes Benz Fan! - Umer Sharif

Owner Of UCP's Best Avatar!!!

Sack the designers

Each time BMW bring out a new car, you have to look at the badge to see if it is a BMW. They are looking more and more like crapy Jap cars. The new 5, 6 and 7 series are just down right ugly. Especially the stuff up with the boot. What is it with BMW? All I can say is, "sack the designers and start from the drawing board again".

I like it! I think that it looks very good. I can't wait to see the new M3.

It's alright, nothing special though. The front image immediately makes me think of the new Pontiac GTO.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Quote Originally Posted by capone
    Each time BMW bring out a new car, you have to look at the badge to see if it is a BMW. They are looking more and more like crapy Jap cars. The new 5, 6 and 7 series are just down right ugly. Especially the stuff up with the boot. What is it with BMW? All I can say is, "sack the designers and start from the drawing board again".
    well i gess you v never seen the 5,6, or evem the 7 in real life.....
    that will change you r opinion imediatly

EDIT: Sorry, tired, pissed-off post. Just ignore me...
    Last edited by ZerK; 08-10-2004 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Dumb post...
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Yes I have - White Devil

I have seen the 5 and 7 series in the flesh and they are more uglier in the flesh than the photos in magazines. The 6 series looks like a Jap car. Please BMW, sack the designers.

Thread Information