Thread: What's that Techno song???

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia

What's that Techno song???

hi guys, i've been dying to know the name of this song i'm about to ask . I have no idea who made this song, the only thing i can remember is the video clip of the music... i can only remember parts of it tho...

OK, the video starts with a guy walking up the stairs with a black liquid in a beaker, he then got into a laboratory where there are other people doing experiments... the guy put his gogles on and put the chemical under the Microscope and takes a look at it. In the black chemical thers a guy playing drums to the beat of the music... it wasnt an ordinary drum (i think) it was somekind of african drums or something... the guy then passes the black liquid around and let others take a look at it and not long after the whole laboratory is dancing to the beat of the music.

i know its kinda funny... not knowing who made the damn song or wat the song is called but i REALLY REALLY like this song and i'd appreciate it if u guys can tell me what its called...

thnx in advance...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Some idea of the lyrics (if there were any) or the general feel of the song might help. For example, was it trance, house, happy hardcore, etc?

Safri-Duo -Played it alive I think so
    ________
    BBWprincess cam
    Last edited by hec16; 08-20-2011 at 08:25 PM.

yep you got it...played-a-live by the safri duo
    Hachi Roku Owner.

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    thanks a lot, that music rocks!
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Thread Information