Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: corvette Z06 v.s. viper srt-10

Quote Originally Posted by Semen Demon
    It's funny how y'all talkin' so big 'bout suped up 'Vettes and Vipers when my cousin's Enzo will literally CRUSH all your rides. Supe them all you like. He's got quadriple superchargers running in the Enzo too, so it's not your average Enzo at 620HP. It goes 1200HP without NOS, but with healthy wet NOS injection, it can do a fearsome 2000HP. That is too supersonic for someone to drive and get out alive. And to think people use athenine to get 8000HP+ and blown engines on super race cars (but obviously they can't drive it on public roads like my cousin can with his supersonic Enzo). I think this is probably the FASTEST car in the world. So, all of y'all work hard, and get an Enzo and supe it up. That should be every guy's goal in life, I personally believe. Why do I say that? Because I've been behind the wheel of one, and changing gears just by a push of a button on the steering wheel is enough for me to want to buy the car. The engine also has more than enough strength to support four superchargers, each on their own belt.

Nevertheless, between Vipers and Vettes, I would go for the Viper, because you could try to supe your 'Vette to catch up to one, but then someone could easily supe up their Viper and beat you. So, then a suping up war will begin. All in all, looks are won by 'Vette and power by Viper. Handling is same on both, and believe me, I have driven both so I know.

Hope that helps. Peace out for now.
    A blatant lie. Why do this? We know he's lying. What is he getting out of this?

Note to self = never again listen to somebody who's username contains the word "semen".
    Sometimes the best view of heaven is from hell.

Hmm...oohh....Wow!! These are delectible! Good news, Flappy! I'm not going to kill you!

Quote Originally Posted by Godlaus
    A blatant lie. Why do this? We know he's lying. What is he getting out of this?

Note to self = never again listen to somebody who's username contains the word "semen".
    He gets the satisfaction of looking like an utter tool on the web.

we get the satisfaction of ripping the utter hell out of him.

I know it's a waste of space, But it's a hell funny waste of space.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

haha, yeah. But who the hell wants to be used?

Quad superchargers ona 11.2:1 compression ratio. Pre-detonation city. Unless they lowered it to something like 4:1.

"So, all of y'all work hard, and get an Enzo and supe it up. That should be every guy's goal in life, I personally believe."
    All the world's enzos (254?) were sold in 2001. How can it be my goal? besides, spending 100,000 on a car meant for dragging. I believe Lisa Kubo's Ion cost 250,000 total. And enzo costs 670,000 stock. the ion would beat this 2000hp enzo straight line anyday.
    Sometimes the best view of heaven is from hell.

Hmm...oohh....Wow!! These are delectible! Good news, Flappy! I'm not going to kill you!

LOL oh my god i think i just pee'd my pants after reading that guys post. Next time, try not to be an idiot while posting.

It's funny how y'all talkin' so big 'bout suped up 'Vettes and Vipers when my cousin's Enzo will literally CRUSH all your rides. Supe them all you like. He's got quadriple superchargers running in the Enzo too, so it's not your average Enzo at 620HP. It goes 1200HP without NOS, but with healthy wet NOS injection, it can do a fearsome 2000HP. That is too supersonic for someone to drive and get out alive. And to think people use athenine to get 8000HP+ and blown engines on super race cars (but obviously they can't drive it on public roads like my cousin can with his supersonic Enzo). I think this is probably the FASTEST car in the world. So, all of y'all work hard, and get an Enzo and supe it up. That should be every guy's goal in life, I personally believe. Why do I say that? Because I've been behind the wheel of one, and changing gears just by a push of a button on the steering wheel is enough for me to want to buy the car. The engine also has more than enough strength to support four superchargers, each on their own belt.

Nevertheless, between Vipers and Vettes, I would go for the Viper, because you could try to supe your 'Vette to catch up to one, but then someone could easily supe up their Viper and beat you. So, then a suping up war will begin. All in all, looks are won by 'Vette and power by Viper. Handling is same on both, and believe me, I have driven both so I know.

Hope that helps. Peace out for now.

wow! really!?

My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Quote Originally Posted by Godlaus
    All the world's enzos (254?) were sold in 2001.
    Nope. There were 399, then they just built one more for the tsunami appeal. It will be autioned at Southeby's on May 23.

Back on topic: I'd go with the Z06. Better balance through the corners means you'd make up what you lost on the straights.
    "Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb!"
    "Life is short, drive fast!" - Lamborghini
    "How's that for a slice of fried gold?"
    "I'll take the case!" - Harvey Birdman

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs
    wow! really!?

Best. Owning Pic. Ever.

When your cousin hits the nitrous, does his car go to plaid?

Spaceballs stylz yo.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Best. Owning Pic. Ever.

thanks lol..i love bustin that one out.

quiggs- dont you know anything? that car goes faster than plaid...it goes ludacris speed!
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

With a couple of performance upgrades the vette would be just as fast or faster with ten times the handling of that big front engine v10.

As opposed to that big front engine V8...
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

These two were both on Fifth gear about an hour ago, standard c6 tho.

Plato couldnt stop critisising the viper, he cant find any reason to like it

corvette

I would have to choose the corvette.
    Corvette is the best.
    Long live the vett.

Thread Information