Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: hu eva said a GTO or TVR can smoke a R34?

nope sorry all i see is a lame attempt by you to prve me wrong by searching on google, what is on tha page is a celica GT-Four, someone named the pic GT-R but that doesnt make it a GT-R, some ppl may call it a GT-R but its still a GT-Four
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Originally posted by megotmea7
    nope sorry all i see is a lame attempt by you to prve me wrong by searching on google, what is on tha page is a celica GT-Four, someone named the pic GT-R but that doesnt make it a GT-R, some ppl may call it a GT-R but its still a GT-Four
    u just cant stand da fact that i have proven u wrong...its ok to admit defeat once in a while

as if your one to talk on admitting defeat

Originally posted by r34_296kw
    u just cant stand da fact that i have proven u wrong...its ok to admit defeat once in a while
    He's actually right. And you're stealing my line I told you to be the one admitting defeat, and I haven't heard anything of it yet.

Originally posted by fpv_gtho
    as if your one to talk on admitting defeat
    well u c 2 day i saw 11 toyota celicas with GT-R on the back...now that cant be a coincidence....

Look, I don't know where you come up with this crap. I saw 11 cars today....I had a ride in an EVO VIII. Look, I really don't think many people take your claims seriously, because they are either fanciful bullshit or you are the most experienced auto pilot teenager in the world. If you stop inventing stories people may take what you have to say more seriously.

There is no Celica GT-R. Period.

Originally posted by Nildo
    Look, I don't know where you come up with this crap. I saw 11 cars today....I had a ride in an EVO VIII. Look, I really don't think many people take your claims seriously, because they are either fanciful bullshit or you are the most experienced auto pilot teenager in the world. If you stop inventing stories people may take what you have to say more seriously.

There is no Celica GT-R. Period.
    look...i know my ****en eyes cant b wrong...its a 92' model celica gt-4 but so far i've only seen gt-r on the back and some small sticker wifg 4ws on da back. besides as i went to the warehouse today i saw 2 more with gt-r on da back. 4 sum reason dat shitty car is kinda more used by ppl probably cos its so darn cheap.

Bumped for laughs...

Ahh, those halcyon days when these "rogue members" were actually funny, rather than the current crop of tedious idiots.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Ahh, those halcyon days when these "rogue members" were actually funny, rather than the current crop of tedious idiots.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
    Those days will be missed.

first who is hu eva ? a GTO or can smoke a R34 if they all have same turbo setup,but stock gt-r will win.it has more power than gto.i saw a gto mr beat the r33 and vr4 beat r32 but i haven't seen those race each othere.

Quote Originally Posted by mehrshadvr4
    first who is hu eva ? a GTO or can smoke a R34 if they all have same turbo setup,but stock gt-r will win.it has more power than gto.i saw a gto mr beat the r33 and vr4 beat r32 but i haven't seen those race each othere.
    THIS THREAD IS FOR LAUGHS ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    THIS THREAD IS FOR LAUGHS ONLY!
    ???????????

The real discussion ended years ago, it was brought back to laugh at.

Yeah the guy who started this thread is long gone,

Thread Information