Thread: and beyond air power ....

and beyond air power ....

Further to recent accouncemnts regarding air-powered vehicles, scientists have released details of what they are calling a break-through in power generation.

"It will revolutionise the automobile" said Professor Kerr. His close friends said "yes, Eema Wan has it working in his lab it's amazing"

Under tethered trials at the moment, the Professor said he hoped this proof of concept would lead to utlising his technique to power the next generation of electric vehicles. "It only requries additional modules linked to gether to provide the power equivalent of a Jumbo jet"

See it here
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

That would b interesting... have hamsters running aroung inside ur engine. Or how about dogs... they are faster arnt they! plus they r mans best friend.
    'Run Rover run... we have to beat that mustang powered by chiwawas!!'
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

i heard about these new things called sails, they started putting them on boats a few years back. their essentially wood poles with some cloth tied to them. i guess the idea is some magical force called 'wind' catches the cloth and pushes the sail and whatever its connected to. i dont know, sounds like jibberish to me
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Quote Originally Posted by megotmea7
    i heard about these new things called sails, they started putting them on boats a few years back. their essentially wood poles with some cloth tied to them. i guess the idea is some magical force called 'wind' catches the cloth and pushes the sail and whatever its connected to. i dont know, sounds like jibberish to me
    The differences in air pressure behind and in front of the sail actually cause it to be "pulled" forward, rather than pushed. It's a little more difficult to visualise, though
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 08-27-2004 at 10:00 PM.

The differences in air pressure behind and in front of the sail actually cause it o be "pulled" forward, rather than pushed. It's a little more difficult to visualise, though
    whatever, you keep your black magic voodoo away from me you hethen
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Thread Information