Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 1:18th Scale Die-Cast Models

hey 118, whats that road made outta?
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

paper
    Before Posting Please Watch This Short Video... URL=http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Just ordered the Jadi TVR Sagaris and Lotus Elise. I'll update you with pics when they arrive.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

congrats. i'm after an elise and eventually a sagaris.

so you just print a paper with a long strip of road and then put iton a stand of styraphoam or table?

does any one know a shop not a website that sells modifications for mastio models
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    congrats. i'm after an elise and eventually a sagaris.

so you just print a paper with a long strip of road and then put iton a stand of styraphoam or table?

does any one know a shop not a website that sells modifications for mastio models
    I don't think there's anyone that sells modifications, but hobby stores sell materials for one to modify on one's own.

Yes, the road section that I use is only printed paper glued to a 2 foot wooden shelf.
    -Eric

Exotic118.com

Also, the garage diorama is from SMBC
    -Eric

Exotic118.com

coool
    im printing out a picture of road lol
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

I've just purchased a Autoart R32 Skyline GTR...pretty good model...

Germany -> West Germany -> NRW -> Düsseldorf
    My 1/18 cars (and some dust around... have to clean the room)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WRC - That's motorsport!

"If you can see the tree you are about to hit, it is called 'understeering'. If you can only hear and feel it, it was 'oversteering'."
    Walter Röhrl

Is that the BBurago XKE? How's the quality on that one? Unfortunately, it seems to be the only 1/18 XKE available.

Quote Originally Posted by pdr
    Is that the BBurago XKE? How's the quality on that one? Unfortunately, it seems to be the only 1/18 XKE available.
    Yeah, it's the BBurago one. It is the only Series I XKE available afaik. Series II and III are available at other modelcarbuilders.

The quality is OK if you know, that BBurago made this model 10 or 15 years ago and never changed anything in production.

First thing I made when I get mine was supering the lights. The indicators at the front and the backlights are just red if you get the car, mine are looking like at the original. I will try to make some pics of that. It is really easy to paint them, because you can easily put out the screws and the lights aren't stuck, just pinned.
    WRC - That's motorsport!

"If you can see the tree you are about to hit, it is called 'understeering'. If you can only hear and feel it, it was 'oversteering'."
    Walter Röhrl

hotwheels just released an MC12, an F430 hard and cabrolet and a Gallardo Polizia.
    i hope to aquire all at one point
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by netburner
    My 1/18 cars (and some dust around... have to clean the room)
    Where'd you find that Weissman GT?

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Where'd you find that Weissman GT?

It's the Wiesmann Roadster and you can get it here in Germany (and Europe maybe, I don't know). It's made by Revell here in Germany.

My car is from the limited Edition for Wiesmann only and is beige. There is another limited edition in black and the normal ones from the modelcardealers are blue or silver. Costs 30 EUR here in Germany, so if you want to get one I would buy it and send it to you after you send me the money for the car and the postage.
    WRC - That's motorsport!

Walter Röhrl

Thread Information