Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you Do?

What do you Do?

Always interesting to know what do you guys do when your not the best damn forum in the world? So my question to you all is this. How do you make your way in the world? Do you enjoy it? What is your favorite and least favorite thing about your job?

Im a Help Desk operator and a IT officer in a primary school.

I enjoy my work but i feel like i should really be doing something else...

My fav thing is puttin irate people on mute and listening to them send themselves crazy!

My least fav thing is annoying people who ring up constantly about the same damn thing that if theyd bothered to go to the FREE training sessions theyd know how to do!
    The Datto will rage again...

well i am a full time student, in year 10 (final year in high school, then on to college next year) then well i hope to design and make my own small output car business, maybe one day cracking into the manufacturing scene.

but probably more realistic, web designer....
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Jamaica, New York, USA... for now, out in the DR studyin!
    ima student, lolz, not much else that i really do . xcept playin round, etc.

student. BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG
    UCP's Most Hardcore 2 Door Performance Car Freak

UCP's Most Hardcore Fitness Freak

Im Going To Be A Millionare At 17

Argue Me If You Want ^^

Student just starting college next week

Hoping to get into rallying as son as possible
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I go feed the chooks and the pet lambs And i'm a student!

right now im a Radiation safety officer for a small biochemical company, i started out as the in house tech guy strait out of college but thru a random chain of events(read: shady previous RSO) i was given this job, i still cover the tech support but my main job is lab safety. it pays decent but is not that exciting and can get boring at times as i never was that big a fan of chemistry in highschool, and after a couple govt. audits fingering me i can get fed up but overall its a great job with a great boss. sure didnt see myself here 5 years ago... i originally was going to be a marine
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

well, mainly a student, second last year of high school. i also work part time at Tim Hortons (Canadians and some Americans should know what I'm talkin about)
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

well, i am in the 5th year of gymnasium.it is something like high school, but ends at the level of college.

For a job, i do newspapers often.i am the 'fixed" standin for others.it pays ok, but sometimes it is pretty anoying.(mailboxes full,annoying people,weather)

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    well, i am in the 5th year of gymnasium.
    Which one, Marnix?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

i'm a student ........... z z z z z z
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

I work for a car company and am part of the group that calibrate the ECU. Spent many weeks this year in Spain. This was more interesting than normal this year because we had the Mercedes SLKs testing at the same time also Porsche were in the garage next door

I'm a CNC Machinist, actually I do more set-ups and program edits these days, I'm also the lead hand with 18 people working in my department.

I honestly love every aspect of my job (would love it more if they paid me more), but the pay is very decent

Only thing I could criticize is that I'm on straight nights and probably will remain there until I apply (and get) a better position or hell freezes over.

still on my last year of high school
    I focus everything I do in school with the intention of becoming a mechanical engineer
    Responsible for setting up various classes devoted to engineering and to mechanics, and one extracurricular devoted to the construction of lightweight handbuilt cars

I'm a student and in my 3rd year of gymnasium( I'm also a dutchie )
    And i want to become an Investment Banker or to eventually own my own company( don't know what kind of though)

Thread Information