Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Better to go or stay? Your views on Mitsubishi

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    nah they should stay. get an eclipse back that;s more like the old one (read: actually fast and has potential), keep the evo, and maybe rework the 3kgt idea...yeah, thatd be neat
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Uh Sike

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Their only claim to fame is the EVO, but now the latest versions seem to have missed the boat. It is the same as with all Japanese car companies, they have no real history (Legacy ) or tradition so probably few people are really attached to it. Automotive history will not suffer much if they decide to close down.
    Thats wrong most of Mitsubishi's sales jumped when they debut the elipse and there raking in money thanks to the car ( believe i know i own one)

I've been thinking about this and after reading in this thread how Mitsubishi has s***d people over with the Evo's warrenty, they deserve to go. Any company that doesn't want to take care of it's customers has no place selling it's products.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

if mitsubishi shuts down i'm beating up lee Iaccoka

A newer GTO (3000GT in the US) wouldn't be a bad idea... my '93 was a lot of fun and built like a tank. But Mitsubishi does have a legacy... a legacy of horror from slave labor in WW2 to sexist policies (and faulty products) in the present. Have a look at mutsubishisucks dot com.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    I don't think Mitsu would be missed terribly by most. But I think they have a solid foundation to come back on, if they find themselves a really catchy ad theme and start getting their act together on the service policies. They already have some solid engineering, so I know that wouldn't be a problem.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Thread Information