Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Skyline

My Skyline

Here is my baby, i had it imported in from GB to the U.S., it cost a ton of money, but it is worth every penny.

P.S I named it Stacy, after my second girlfriend
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tell me what you think of her. I am trying to decide what kind of exhaust to put on.

I think that you should post some more pictures of this beauty to prove that you didn't just find that picture online and post it as your own...

So... do you have any more details? Actual costs of importing? Which company you used as an importer? Who did the RHD/LHD conversion? The only thing you told us is that it's "called Stacy".

Seriously, we weren't born yesterday...

Actually, it is still a RHD. I don't want to change, that would take away from the value. I bought it for 3000 pounds and imported it for the sweet price of $1395. I will post more pics soon.
    Last edited by Motorer1; 10-05-2003 at 04:02 PM.

Here is one i just took of my engine (PIMP huh?)

interior

Max HP is 219 @6000 rpm at the wheels.

I think i am going to put a ground wire kit on it and then worry about the exhaust later. eggnog, i understand how you could be skeptical.... lol

Well, sorry... but I still don't beleive you. First of all, that's an unbelievable price for both the import costs and the car itself. Also, don't you have any more high-res pictures?

If you're telling the truth, I hate to put you through all the trouble, but you assuming it's yours, you have a digital camera.

It's just the fact that you keep saying things like you named it after your girlfriend or an obvious statistic like "219 hp at 6000 rpm to the wheels". And finding this car online and waiting for someone to doubt you before posting the rest as if that would make a difference as far as convincing us goes. It's as if you're trying to prove it by saying that stuff... Anyways, lets get some high-res pictures.

It might be a bit much, but the best way to prove that a car is yours is to write your username on a sheet of paper and take a picture of it with the car (on the dash, stabbed over the shifter, etc.) No doubts after that...

EDIT: I just noticed that you said in your first post that it cost "a ton of money" and then you said later that it cost well under 10 grand total. Congratulations, you slipped up. Try again on another forum... maybe people will be more gullible elsewhere.
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 09-17-2003 at 06:06 PM.

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    Well, sorry... but I still don't beleive you. First of all, that's an unbelievable price for both the import costs and the car itself. Also, don't you have any more high-res pictures?

If you're telling the truth, I hate to put you through all the trouble, but you assuming it's yours, you have a digital camera.

It's just the fact that you keep saying things like you named it after your girlfriend or an obvious statistic like "219 hp at 6000 rpm to the wheels". And finding this car online and waiting for someone to doubt you before posting the rest as if that would make a difference as far as convincing us goes. It's as if you're trying to prove it by saying that stuff... Anyways, lets get some high-res pictures.

It might be a bit much, but the best way to prove that a car is yours is to write your username on a sheet of paper and take a picture of it with the car (on the dash, stabbed over the shifter, etc.) No doubts after that...

EDIT: I just noticed that you said in your first post that it cost "a ton of money" and then you said later that it cost well under 10 grand total. Congratulations, you slipped up. Try again on another forum... maybe people will be more gullible elsewhere.

Skylines are real nice .... but I read somewhere that car costs + Import costs ....and EPA certification puts the total up near $70 grand .... I could be mistaken tho

Just like egg nog, I don't believe a word of what you're spewing

Listen, i tried once to prove that it is mine, I KNOW it is mine, so i don't have to prove anything. I will just go out and drive it.

Don't be jealous

Originally posted by Egg Nog

Owned.

Originally posted by Motorer1
    Listen, i tried once to prove that it is mine...
    Yeah, and you failed. Too bad.

Nobody's jelous of a car that you don't own.

Screw you dude, you are so full of bs, i am not even going to recognize anything else you say. ass.

Thread Information