Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Exige's Rice Hunt Challenge!

Once someone finds Fibreglass laden Police car with neons etc then I might consider it. I will give you 3/100 though Blue Supra because that squad car has Clear Lexus style sirens

Bah humbug!!!!!! I just say 3 perfect (horribly shatty) ricers parked right next to eachother and forgot my camera!!! GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr!!!!!!
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

only 3!!! i challenge anyone to find a ricier cop car!!!
    The Datto will rage again...

OMIGOSH!! i saw a bright purple hyundai excel, with bling mags, fart can, chrome tail lights shatty body kit etc etc if i wasnt driving i wouldve taken a shot on my camera phone. DAMIT!

I took these a while back just because of the heinous factor... the car was non-turbo, stock brakes, etc. This car was completely stock - (adding a fart cannon doesn't constitute a performance modification if you ask me).

Just gross!
    Attached Images Attached Images

ewwww

Quote Originally Posted by Vettribution87
    Still I challenge anyone to find more flamboyantly decorated Police cars in active street duty then the ones we have here in Western Australia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    I found this, its the old highway patrol car, its been superceded by a SS in same colour scheme whats my score?

oh and if any of you want to know where i work this is my window...
    I stand corrected

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    I took these a while back just because of the heinous factor... the car was non-turbo, stock brakes, etc. This car was completely stock - (adding a fart cannon doesn't constitute a performance modification if you ask me).

Just gross!

Is it safe? Let's poke it with a stick....
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Now were talking 55/100 .. unpainted carbon fibre bonnet, pointless spoiler, rear lights are somewhat crap (oh I have a great vocabulary ), pointless fibreglass "cladding" , tinted windows, "fart cannon" (anti-rice has had an influence on some ). I give up on naming all the other terrible things done to this car ... however, this car is not completley embarrasingly ricerish because its not yet falling apart .. the base car generally good and the alloys arent oversized .. if you wanna score high the car has to be really funny in a lame way .. nice attempt though .. cant say I wouldnt be embarrased to own it

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!! (that phrase is big here in Milwaukee)

I rode the bus home, and on the way I saw a total ricer crushed up by a Ford F-350. Nobody was hurt, so it was so freakin funny I wish I had my camera. That F-350 made the world a better place.

OK, I love your idea, but first off, just going out an spotting a car that may look ugly, but has all kinds of matching things, then you have to decide. See, I don't like people calling SOME cars ricers, when they have no idea if the car actually has the power.

You see, me and 2 friends went to a show, and he didn't want to go b/c he thought all the cars were ricers. To him, any car modified is rice except a Skyline, which doesn't surprise me since almost everyone who sees a modified Skyline thinks its totally not-rice. Anyways, soon as we got there, I showed him a RX-7. He said, "Look at that dumb ricer." He got told. The owner told us there was more money invested in the engine than any where else on the car. The car produced near 530HP. To me any car that looks ridiculous, and still has that kind of power isn't rice. NO matter what the mods.

I just don't like people giving cars that have tons of power a bad name when they have no idea what's inside the hood. Sry to rant, but its' true. BUT a car with different manu. emblems on it, or totally outrageous stuff that really doesn't belong can be ricer.

BTW, my longest post ever. Hehe. Sry to rant. Have fun your game.

Is there any excuse for making a car uglier and heavier? If you really want to make a car fast you dont add weight and you most definatley dont add a bodykit unless it has some aerodynamic efficiency. The problem is most do not. Car maufacturers spend millions trying to get good aerodynamics and one example of this is the Skyline which was researched by a bunch of people. They went to car shows such as Max Power ones and took down notes and photos. From this they found that all of the bodykits they tested actually ruined the aerodynamics by creating various areas of turbulence .. the most worrying turbulence created was along the under-pan of the car which was creating more turbulence because of the bodykit ruining the airflow than a skyline with the bottom exposed. There is no excuse for bodykits. Oh .. 500+bhp in an RX7 is called "overpower" .. how is an RX7 meant to put that power to the ground? People can say that if your cars fast then you can put bodykits on it but thats like saying Olympic sprinters are fast so they can wear metal armour and clown shoes.

Woah .. I respect the person who can be bothered to read every word of that Ill have a look in the attic tonight to see if i can find the booklet with the research stuff .. they researched loads of Jap cars.

there is an excuse if the body kit is carbon fibre, therefore much lighter.

Its still adding weight on though ... carbon fibre is just as light as fibre glass anyway .. carbon fibre is just stronger. Still doesnt mean it reduces drag.

RICE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The view from my front lawn

and yes, those are spinners
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information