Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farewell - Uk CARS

Please UK_CARS. Don't go! We need your "Mad Ed" comments and all your wisdom, comedy and Britishness! Please don't let this be your last post! UCP could never be the same without you. Don't let these bans bring you down. Just move on and carry on. I'm sure M & A wants too. Sometimes you've been a little harsh, but I must admit your comments about the Prius have been HILARIOUS!

From Your Favourite Mentally Disabled Household Insect

Spastik Roach

but I must admit your comments about the Prius have been hilarous!!
    no they havent!!

see ya later jimbo, its really sad to see you go mate, specaily seeing as you are one of the most looked up to members of mine when i joined...
    see you around.

and i think its honorable that you will sacrifice for your cause..
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

well, jimbo, goodbye. I would say to you 'don't go' but obviously that won't help. You did havea great sense of humour, I wish you didn't bring yourself to leave. Buh bye......
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

hehe i find it quite funny that all you guys are saying Bye, i know its good of you all but i was talking to him before and he wouldnt even look at the thread to see who has been on. He really isnt coming back even to look at this
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Damn, I'm offline for a couple of hours and this happens. Well, later dude have fun outside UCP, we'll miss your post UK.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

well, if he's not looking..

UK CARS, YOU SUCK!!!!

lol, i'm just kdding
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

No don't go we need you UK Cars
    My Photography robneill.deviantart.com

This is an incredibly sad event. UCP has always been sort of a community and its really annoying to have a much-loved member (look at his rep) leave. I think that this thread is a really great idea however. It provides an excellent place for a free discussion about the forums state. I can see from most of the users' posts that they too feel something is wrong. I think we need an extensive discussion to pinpoint the problems and sort them out. To do this, we need contribution from anyone that feels something is wrong here at UCP. Among these will have to be UK Cars. So why dont u stick around at least till we settle things out ?!!
    If you insist on leaving however, let me tell u that u will be missed yet always remembered. Best of luck and please pop in once in a while at least to "see" the members you've shared many experiences with over your long membership period !
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Misho
    This is an incredibly sad event. UCP has always been sort of a community and its really annoying to have a much-loved member (look at his rep) leave. I think that this thread is a really great idea however. It provides an excellent place for a free discussion about the forums state. I can see from most of the users' posts that they too feel something is wrong. I think we need an extensive discussion to pinpoint the problems and sort them out. To do this, we need contribution from anyone that feels something is wrong here at UCP. Among these will have to be UK Cars. So why dont u stick around at least till we settle things out ?!!
    If you insist on leaving however, let me tell u that u will be missed yet always remembered. Best of luck and please pop in once in a while at least to "see" the members you've shared many experiences with over your long membership period !

Great Idea. Seriously is it that bad if someone slips in an offensive/swear word once in a blue moon. Mods are like the mother of a 3 year old who just said swore for the first time. Im not saying that everyone types this way here, or that everyone should swear now and again but its just silly that someone can do this and be banned or even given a warning at that. Another thing I personally dont like is these offensive posts are immediatly deleted. As members I think we have the right to know what someone said to get banned. It like when your outside of a conversation and you have no idea whats going on and no one will tell you. And if you think they should be deleted becuase of the younger members thats bogus. Iv been to many sites that are 10 times worse then the language here on UCP. And its nothing they have never heard, say on the bus ride home from school.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

I think most of us here are Mature enough to be able to accept the occasional swear word, surely saying shit isn't gunna get a banning if its justfied!

It surprises me that UK Cars ended his last post which may not have been to easy for him with:

lol

That is making a mockery of it, and I bet that he is reading this thread with great interest to see what sort of reactions he has provoked. I also had a short PM exchange with him and it left me with mixed feelings. His behaviour showed some of the characteristics of a sociopath (look it up in your dictionary) and in particular this final (which I actually doubt it is) post is a clear sign of that.

Apart from that this is live, members will come and go, even i cannot imagine that I will be a UCP forum member for the rest of my life.

My suggestion to UK Cars is: Forget the whole issue, think about some lessons learned, if any and continue posting. We need you here as long as the Prius is going to be around.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

like you saying it just then? i dont think it was the swearing that got him banned in the 1st place, Matra woodnt just ban someone straight up either unless its a gross or racist etc post. UK was warned, he continued to post inappropraiately and then was consequently banned, dont blame the mods for wanting to keep this place tasteful.if it wasnt for them then itd end like supercars.net *shudders* all im sayin is dont pick on the mods for doing their jobs. its not like they get paid to be here.
    The Datto will rage again...

i agree with blue supra on this one, sad as UK leaving is, its fair enough.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

goodbye ukcars, you will be missed.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Thread Information