Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: PETITION to reinstate Rep points.

oh yeah, forgot to sign my name

Esperante, but call me 'Brad'
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

F_C, i'm afraid is a stupid ****wit. I ended up blocking him in MSN because of his stupid pathetic insulting messages. I'm glad to see him go.

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    no need to call him names spastik..... i thought u were mature... obviously not...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Well, neva mind, just another pointless threat... but I have to say that Karrmann is probably spamming to increase his freakin' post count! So he cud start a thread that said: OMG 2000 POSTS! How original.....

i have an idea, everyone who cares about rep, put your number in your sig, everytime someone posts a "+1" you can add it to your sig score, then all the ppl that want it can be happy and stare at their pretty number, the rest of us that really dont care wont be bothered. plus if you dont feel your reps high enough you can edit it yourself.

honestly guys this is a forum. it is ment for discussions, for learning, for understanding otheres opinions, and for having your opinions heard. this "i want rep for a pic i made" jibberish is nonesense. the rep system wasnt integrated to rate artwork, it was made to rate quality posts, i.e. posts that are helpful, informative, and have substance. not how many pictures you can pull off the net and post or chops you can make etc. it was ment to be a basis for the norm of a given persons post quality. (i.e. someone with a high rep posts good, informative posts full of substance.) but it was used as it wasnt intended and it was removed. as it became more of a popularity contest than an actuall way of rating peoples post quality.

its not that important. we did fine before it was integrated. it wont be missed in a few weeks. so can we just let it go
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Great idea I've done it, but it's not the same....

there you go, problem solved
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

I've just said- it's not the same! Put a lil green box in my sig 4 me, I can't do it!

did it.( I missed my 55 rep so much, so I decided to do whatever was possib;e) oh and a +1 to megnometa7 for coming up with that idea

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Well, neva mind, just another pointless threat... but I have to say that Karrmann is probably spamming to increase his freakin' post count! So he cud start a thread that said: OMG 2000 POSTS! How original.....
    quit with the attacks, how do you Know if i was spamming or not?

i can't believe a meaningless number can make people be so adamant about wanting it back.

it makes it seem like getting a number next to ur name is more important than the forum itself.

i agree that this should be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    did it.( I missed my 55 rep so much, so I decided to do whatever was possib;e) oh and a +1 to megnometa7 for coming up with that idea
    First Justin Jason and now Megotmea7 megnometa7?

Just messing with you a bit Carmahn

sorry, i'm a speed typer, I can make the craziest of typos.

Whoa this thread doubled in size overnight! far out! i cant believe people are still carrying on about this... Especially Karrman... who i thought had more maturity then hes showed in this thread. Lets all just move and forget it hey, this thread achieves almost nothong but perpetuating the argument even more. Some mod please LOCK IT DOWN!
    The Datto will rage again...

lol Karrmann says stuff like 'i'm not spamming' in three replies next to each other, lol
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Thread Information