Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prelude or Integra?

Exclamation Prelude or Integra?

Hey yall, im new here, so hi nice to see yall here. now ur thinking WHAT IS THIS FOOL WANNA KNOW ABOUT A PRELUDE AND INTEGRA...well i asked a numerous of ppl online, my friends, and other ppl at auto show and since i still havent got to decide what i want. i decided to ask yall. which would be better for style, racing? this one dude told me that prelude sucks, cuz its too heavy, but i dont see how, untill i got told, so anyway this dude said that integra is much BETTER, i have done lots and lots of research and still cant find the answer. which is better Prelude or an Integra? now remember i want your best answer so i can deal with the best car. thanks

Ok... firstly... very nice to see a Honda fan...
    secondly... cut down on the 'yall s' I couldn't help laughing throughout ur post...
    thirdly... how the hell did u get ur avatar pic to be so big!?
    And finally to answer your question... go for the Prelude.
    Till last week.. I had underestimated the performance capabilities of a stock Prelude.
    Here in Qatar we only get 4 door Integras so it is not very popular... its more like a family saloon. I'm not a big fan of the 2 door Integra either... I don't like its looks.
    I thought my stock accord can keep up with a stock prelude... until it just overtook me like a freakin rocket... I'm sure the Integra is not that good... not the 4 door anyway.... this is just my opinion.
    BUT... you do have to consider what you are using it for... if its going to be used more for a family thing go for the Integra (again im talking about the 4 door version we get here)... but if its for performance... I think the prelude... plus its not too hard to customize... Hope u make the correct choice.
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

YAY another user that uses "y'all" in their posts.

Anyways, I'd take an Integra over a Prelude. From what I am to understand they are better in the twistys and accelerate about just as good. Go for an Integra Type R, but if you can't afford that I'd suggest an LS model. With the LS you get the 1.8 liter engine choice with the best torque, and then you can swap on a B16A head from a Civic Si engine, and you'll have VTEC for the high engine power. Also there are ton's of products on the market for the Integra, good amount of products for the Prelude too, but no where near the Integra. Get yourself a good suspension package and do the LS engine with the B16A head and modify the engine slightly, and you'll have yourself a fun, quick, great handling, reliable everyday car.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

i surely feel ashamed of my avatar's size now !!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

hehehe lol gotta feel sorry for people with small avatars
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Errr, thats quite a hard one, but if I had to take one it would be the Integra as a new Acura RSX (in Japan it's the Integra), and the mid 1990's Prelude if I was going to pick that one. Either way, you can't go wrong!

when you're talking about style and racing, I hope you don't mean turning it into a rice cooker that does illegal street racing.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I've always had a soft spot for the last gen Integra. Especially the Phoenix Yellow Type-R's. But those are probably out of your budget. There's a million aftermarket parts for either Prelude or Integra. Just stay out of the APC catalog. Find a GOOD (not clubsi.com- the good information is lost between all the 'my Civic runs 15s y0' posts) forum for whichever car you go with.

But as for which is better, the best advice I can give is buy whichever you can afford and like the looks of best. And make sure you can afford not only the car, gas, and insurance; but also the eventual repairs that come with car ownership. I learned that one quick. Since June, I've replaced the transmission, clutch, starter, and throttle body on my Golf. Totals close to $1500 on a car worth ~$3000.

And please, please, please- keep racing off the streets. There's plenty of 1/4 mile strips in the south, and I'm sure you can find an Autocross club in your area.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Preludes are hort! pity their image is tarnished by "fully sick" ricers and "Yeh show us your t!ts!" idiots...
    The Datto will rage again...

integras....they sound so good
    Hachi Roku Owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    Preludes are hot! pity their image is tarnished by "fully sick" ricers and "Yeh show us your t!ts!" idiots...
    Agreed, but that's life. The ricers don't deserve cars that good, in fact they deserve to be shot.

hmmm, last generation has same skeleton (ground layout i mean) and engine...so it all comes down to a car of thise too, i would check wich car u can style the best and or best performance out of, some car's change drasticly with kit's/styling and tuning...
    but then agian...what does a newbie like me know about car's......

prelude over integra anyday!

integra turns better, simple

Hey uhhh yall...sorry if i say yall alot, that just my redneck habit i alway said that just force out of habit. my bad, anyway i think i made my choice...im gonna go with Honda Prelude...cuz as most ppl say...more room..faster engine...easy to upgrade...i just recently got back from a car shows...not a big one just like alittle gathering meeting...and i met this girl...damn she was hott...and she has a Honda prelude..with rims and speaker and Lamb style doors...i told her that is HOTT!! but shes slowly adding and so me and her got to talkin and she recently had integra..but she said her prelude was alot better than integra...cuz of what u guys who pick prelude does. and im not makin this into a ricer...heck no..just a car with speed...style..like a style for a date or whatever...like hey dont mess with me i'll smoke you! ya know whatever ...so i thank you ppl. and sorry again about that Yall habit. cant blame me for my habit lol later dudes

Thread Information