Thread: What do you think?

What do you think?

New boxster...

Checky :
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice except for the wheels, they look like they came off the Cayenne. I think the Boxster is still a bit overpriced.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Looks like the old one to me...the C5/C6 Corvette have this same problem.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

I think the wheels definitely need to go. How about some deep dish mesh wheels?

Wow what a difference...

not. Well hey at least they had a decent looking car to start with, so I guess it's not a bad thing if it doesen't change much.

Also the engines were given a bit more power weren't they? So yeah, it's nice.
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

Bosxter II. Nicer but not so beautiful as to make the last one totally undesirable. Good evolution of the rather homely first. I like the wheels, very Porsche. Price wise, hope the Coupe version has a base way under $40K.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Very much improved, though I have never liked Boxsters in red, front 3/4 view is great but the rear view looks kind of plain and cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Scuderia
    Very much improved, though I have never liked Boxsters in red, front 3/4 view is great but the rear view looks kind of plain and cheap.
    My fav color for Boxster is the faded looking yellow with blue/black interior. As for the rearend its Porsche's way of punishing you for buying their cheapest car.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
    My fav color for Boxster is the faded looking yellow with blue/black interior. As for the rearend its Porsche's way of punishing you for buying their cheapest car.
    Yeah, and they punish you every time you add an option too, holy crap... Porsche rapes you for options.

I would like it if it were silver with mesh wheels and a lot more horsepower. Those are really good handling cars. I like driving a boxster better than some 911s.

Thread Information