So I awoke this morning at about 915. I put my contacts in as I do everyday. I go downstairs to make some breakfast as I do every day. But there's something special about today. I can feel it in the air. Maybe I've won the lottery. I did buy that ticket last night. But I forgot it out in the car. Better go get it. I could be sitting on millions and not know it! I grab my keys and run out the back door. The door swings open and hits a box. A big brown box. With UPS stickers on it. It has my name on it. I wonder what this could be.

Hmm. It might be a blender. Or a DVD player. Let's open it.

Oh, two boxes inside a box! Perhaps it's 2 DVD players? Or a DVD player and a blender?

What's this? Let's dig a little deeper.

It's not a blender. It's not even a DVD player. It's a driver side Abt Tuning headlight for a Mk3 Golf!!

It's a matching set. Now I just need to have them resprayed in Windsor Blue, and I can put them on. Special thanks to Manny in New Jersey who sold them to me for a pretty good deal, considering how rare a part this is anymore. He packed these things better than a lot of companies I've bought stuff off of. And after I couldn't get in touch with him at the show we were going to meet at, he picked up the shipping tab.