Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: your dream...

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    Id love ot be in the WRC
    Me too, I always wanted to be a flunky to a WRC star - you WILL remember those who got you started won't you
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by GTR Dreamer
    if u have to drive an auto, then in my opinion you cant drive!

Roads that were so straiat and smooth...and wide...with some nice long sweepers every now and then so you can drrrrriiiiiiiiifffffffftttttttttt!!!!! street racing to be made semi legal....on seperate roads with a street feel.
    ...NO SPEED LIMIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GTR Dreamer
    right....more rear drive cars....i hate fwd

ive alwyz called (and annoyed all ma frends by doin so ) drivin an auto "playstation drivin"...jus gota press sumthin n u move, press sumthin else n u stop...pissin off irritating...and then people call it "DRIVING!!!" its more like "MOVING" for god's sake...

and i hate fwd as well...wud never have had ma first accident if i had a rwd...
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by The Tuner
    and i hate fwd as well...wud never have had ma first accident if i had a rwd...
    But be thankful of all the hundreds you DIDN'T have because you or the soccer mom were driving FWD
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Me too, I always wanted to be a flunky to a WRC star - you WILL remember those who got you started won't you

suppose.

trip to monte then is it ?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

and i hate fwd as well
    For me one of the best motorsport in britain at the moment other than rallying ofcourse is the BTCC and they are FWD cars.

its so damn exciting and fun to watch, you should get a clip of it, if you want i can send you a clip over msn, im sure it will chang your mind on some FWD cars
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

all the ferrari's go up in smoke i would hate that
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    its so damn exciting and fun to watch, you should get a clip of it, if you want i can send you a clip over msn, im sure it will chang your mind on some FWD cars
    id luv to see the clip...i duno if i got u on ma list, if not, cud ya add me [email protected].

and i think i overdid it a bit...i dont HATE fwd...they're amazin for stuntin, but i prefer driftin to anythin else...and if it aint in a rwd, it aint a drift....

and matra has a point there...m jus not gona admit it aloud...
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

id luv to see the clip...i duno if i got u on ma list, if not, cud ya add me [email protected].

and i think i overdid it a bit...i dont HATE fwd...they're amazin for stuntin, but i prefer driftin to anythin else...and if it aint in a rwd, it aint a drift....

and matra has a point there...m jus not gona admit it aloud...

your added

Thread Information