Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: V8 Supercars Rnd10: Bathurst 1000 Endurance event

Curse Murphy. Curse Ford. Where is the love?
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Waatz
    Im pretty sure last time I saw the perkins cars they had their exhausts on the oposite side to the k-mart/hrt cars, that would make a huge difference in sound.

Murph with PWR is going to be gooooood!!!! Kiwis are realy good at V8's, SBR are the best in the blue corner and PWR will be the best in the Red. He diserves a championship and next year he'll get it I rekon.
    he may and may not.....ive heard people consider him a rather inconsistent driver, and if thats the case, his first year with a team will hardly be groundbreaking. im finding it surprising he's fought back into the #3 spot for this year's championship, and STILL declaring himself a contender......same can be said for Bright at FPR (if it ever gets confirmed), they'll be taking a step back from this year's performances to settle in. even if its only for the start of the year, that can hurt their championship in such a close points system
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    he may and may not.....ive heard people consider him a rather inconsistent driver, and if thats the case, his first year with a team will hardly be groundbreaking. im finding it surprising he's fought back into the #3 spot for this year's championship, and STILL declaring himself a contender......same can be said for Bright at FPR (if it ever gets confirmed), they'll be taking a step back from this year's performances to settle in. even if its only for the start of the year, that can hurt their championship in such a close points system
    Hearsay I belive, some would probably say all drivers are rather inconsistant, I guess that would just depend on who you are listening to.
    Murphs currently 3rd and the car/team he's moving to have 2nd in the championship. They'll do allright

Take out the one DNF for Murph this year and his lowest round is 129.
    UCP's Biggest Murph Fan, dont tell him though, he might think im a bit gay.

Thats me and Murph on the left. Im the taller one.

I personally believe that the right drivers could take both Kmart or PWR to championships, so i dont think theres much to be gained from the team switch. throughout the year theres been moments when Murph simply can't compete with Ambrose, Bright, Richards and Ingall...
    I am the Stig

And there's been moments where Ambrose, Bright and Richards havn't been able to compete with Murph

His only "real" dominance displays seem to always be at Pukekohe, and this year Bright stole that one off him...Everyone has those moments though
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    Well thats 3 rounds in a row where Murph has beaten Ambrose I belive. All Murph needs now is for Ambrose to get flatty and the championship is all his
    Last edited by Waatz; 11-16-2004 at 10:43 PM.

You really think the flu is going to stop Ambrose competing? he only needs to get 29th in each race and its all his, get over your bias to Murphy already
    I am the Stig

gee wilakers you are an angry man/woman. I can be as bias towards Murph as I want, if you dont like my opinion tooooo baaaaad!!

i can tell your being as biased as you want, from what you said before you'd be seriously backing a situation where Murph was down 250 points to Ambrose and he'd still be in a chance
    I am the Stig

well thats just silly! dont be so silly you cant get that many points you silly person. . . . . . . . . . .unless!. . . . . . . . ambrose were to get a points deduction for a rules breach!! you genious!!! why didn't I think of that!!!

Sory I take back the "silly's"

now this is just getting stupid...
    I am the Stig

yeah it is

Not very sportsman like...i wouldent even wish murph pinched a nerve in his back....why because it would be more intresting seeing the eventual winner win fair and square...not like this new zelander i hope he gets sick so i can brag thing....

I agree not cool sure you may like one driver more than others but you still want anyone to win fair and square, no flu would stop ambrose or any other driver competing!

Thread Information