Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone know a good place to download photoshop?

anyone know a good place to download photoshop?

ive seen some of the things people on this site have done with photoshop, and i was wonderin A)if there are other programs (could bryce work?) and B)good places to get them
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

If you want good ones, from what I hear, it may be best to just buy them instead.
    CompUSA has quite alot.

Well its not as simple as "just buy it". Its a very expensive product as it is, best buy of CompUSA will just through another 1 or 2 hundred dollars on the price tag. If you want to be legit and was lost of dough then buy it, then at least tehres no chance of you getting riped off (www.newegg.com is very good place to buy comp parts cheap). If you wanna download it, well thats a toutchy subject.

oh........maybe ill just save up for somethin else then. there is this program i found online awhile ago.........5-15k but its the same quality as the companies like ferrari use

wats the name of that program, cdocz? and where did u get it from? uhh...please?
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

Must I save the day, Here is Painterr's link guys. (Not a bad idea to search the forums ) Photoshop CS 8.0 Download, Say thank you.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

btw, I don't think it's a good idea saving up for photoshop, its a 700 dollar program
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

that link on that other thread dont work...it bloked for me...

any other sites have it?
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

no, sorry tuner, dont remember. but VERY high quality. it has a list of every tuner/manufaturer part and etc, and you can design your own also. it does not however, allow new technologies, that you created for your car, as that would require programming ALOT more stuff into it, and it would cost something like 2x as much. cant download it either.........

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    no, sorry tuner, dont remember. but VERY high quality. it has a list of every tuner/manufaturer part and etc, and you can design your own also. it does not however, allow new technologies, that you created for your car, as that would require programming ALOT more stuff into it, and it would cost something like 2x as much. cant download it either.........
    It probably some CAD program, which is something COMPLETELY different than Photoshop. Also: mods is talk about piracy allowed in here ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    It probably some CAD program, which is something COMPLETELY different than Photoshop. Also: mods is talk about piracy allowed in here ?
    Why not?
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

lol. whats cad? yeah, the program i meant isnt photoshop, its more advanced, as you can take existing cars/create your own cars, then itll give you the weight, power, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    lol. whats cad? yeah, the program i meant isnt photoshop, its more advanced, as you can take existing cars/create your own cars, then itll give you the weight, power, etc.
    That's still not similar to Photoshop. It's completely different from photoshop. I could not be used as a replacement. Photoshop is simply a graphic design, photo manipulation software.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Download it off your download program, i.e. Kazaa or LimeWire I got it off LimeWire in under an hour- Photoshop 7.0 and it rules... you can do soooo much with it I wouldn't recommend anything else. You could try Corel Photo-Paint, that's cheaper.

dont have any of those, they do bad stuff to your comp (ESPECIALLY kazaa). oh......still, whats CAD?

Thread Information