Thread: In search of a good video-game forum...

In search of a good video-game forum...

It makes me sad when there are no fan sites for some video games I like ; either that, or they are full of bs (boloney shoes) and are "poorly structured".

I guess I have to venture towards a regular forum; although, I only care about a select few of video games. Anyone know of a excellent/good, or maybe even fair forum? I would like a place where each specific game has it's own board, since I'm not a "gamer".

Exclude IGN; the site takes a while to load, is distasteful, plus the fact that I can't even register and no one replies back to my eMail's Exclude GameSpot also; I'm a member, but since the GameFAQs merge and purging system, the place is hell.

Any clues
    The wind that blows in the Andes.

try this place, i found it from EGM's(Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine) site. I get their mags every month, ofcourse and they are awesome but i havent registered at this forum, just take a quick look at it.
    here it is...
    http://boards.1up.com/
    "to deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human." mouse in the matrix

"have you ever been draged to the sidewalk and beaten unitil you PISS..BLOOD!!"-cage in matchstick men

HARRY--Wait a second, are you telling me you sold my dead bird to a blind kid?
    LLOYD--Well who else was I gonna sell it to?
    HARRY--But Lloyd, Petey didn't even have a head.
    LLOYD--Harry, I took care of it.-Dumb and Dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Orange
    try this place, i found it from EGM's(Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine) site. I get their mags every month, ofcourse and they are awesome but i havent registered at this forum, just take a quick look at it.
    here it is...
    http://boards.1up.com/
    thx man
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

www.gamezville.??? i dont know that one
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

http://www.racesimcentral.com/ The best racing game site around full stop in my opinion. Most non specific game websites seem a bit too vague if you ask me .. my home forums are based on a single game! Gaming magazine forums seem to be the best non specific ones though.

Quote Originally Posted by cuntukimushroom
    www.gamezville.??? i dont know that one

Its www.gamezvilee.tv mate.

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    .....Most non specific game websites seem a bit too vague if you ask me .. my home forums are based on a single game! Gaming magazine forums seem to be the best non specific ones though.
    I have the same feeling; although, not all of the upcomming games I'm interested in seam to have a forum on theme.

Thanks for the link at racing sim central, but I don't know; I have a fair standing at GTplanet.
    The wind that blows in the Andes.

Thread Information