Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I HATE UCP.com becomes Second Supercars.net

I HATE UCP.com becomes Second Supercars.net

Ultimatecarpage.com is as good a website as Supercars.net. But when Supercars.net became a half-premium website, many people didn't like this site. After then more people prefers UCP.com to Supercars.net. But today,to my surprise, UPC.com becomes a premium site,too! "Money",this bad thing, rejects the car fans and a good site. I hate Premium!
    This guy is so lazy that only one eye was left...

would you rather have premium, or a whole pile more ads?
    halo 2 - november 9

Advertisments won't let the visitors go away,just like speedycars.net

What have you lost in all of this?

The wonderful wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by porlamfer
    Ultimatecarpage.com is as good a website as Supercars.net.
    I'll take UCP over SC.net any day.

But when Supercars.net became a half-premium website, many people didn't like this site. After then more people prefers UCP.com to Supercars.net. But today,to my surprise, UPC.com becomes a premium site,too! "Money",this bad thing, rejects the car fans and a good site. I hate Premium!
    Jeeze man, it's not like UCP is asking for thousands a year, just $3.00 a month! If you can afford an internet connection you can afford the membership, if you want it. UCP isn't forcing you or anyone to join and it's certianly not rejecting car fans as you say.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Ultimatecarpage.com is as good a website as Supercars.net. But when Supercars.net became a half-premium website, many people didn't like this site. After then more people prefers UCP.com to Supercars.net. But today,to my surprise, UPC.com becomes a premium site,too! "Money",this bad thing, rejects the car fans and a good site. I hate Premium!
    How often do you check the UCP wallpapers? Cause that's the only privilege that will be removed, you still get to see every pic in this site, the forum is free, everything is the same but the wallpapers.

NOW, if you pay you get the wallpapers and some extra stuff. But the site still is the same.

Lately I've been working on a site myself, and it is SO much work... Plus you have to pay for bandwith, space and in this case the VBulletin forum and the pics taken by Wouter.

What's so bad about getting some credit for your work?

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    I'll take UCP over SC.net any day.

Jeeze man, it's not like UCP is asking for thousands a year, just $3.00 a month! If you can afford an internet connection you can afford the membership, if you want it. UCP isn't forcing you or anyone to join and it's certianly not rejecting car fans as you say.
    If you like somehing very much but you lost it. How do you think? I feel sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    What's so bad about getting some credit for your work?
    It's not even the case of this.

It's more like "What's so bad about getting your dedicated hobby and passion of many years paid for by itself, rather than having to pay out of your own pocket to provide free entertainment to others?"

Buncha whiners. Seriously... if there was a lot being taken away from the regular users, I would definately be filing complaints.

OK! I understand the saying "work more,get more" now. I won't complaint any more.

if you really want wallpapers just head over to the high res hideout.
    halo 2 - november 9

To be honest i kind of questioned the value of Premium forums myself first off, i don't trust internet payment systems just yet, but as a mod i got access regardless (Cheers).

I still have reservations, but in the end i think it'll make the facilities available to all in the forums and indeed the site much better.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Like I said in the thread on this subject, an old feature was removed and replaced by a new one:

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    There really is no comparing the 'old' wallpapers to these new ones. First off, we hadn't updated the old ones for over a year and they consisted mostly of media pictures, which have since become very easily available elsewhere on the site/forums. The new ones are all our own photography and available in a resolution of up to 1600x1200, which is one size up of the 1280x960 the old ones were available at. Although the features are similar in name, the revisions make them quite an improvement and their exclusive nature makes them a good addition to the subscription package.

I hope this has cleared things up for you.

Wouter Melissen
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

So True This Is Soo Anoying ** Its The Reason I Came To Ucp In The 1st Place

k i hate this

Thread Information