Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: I'm outraged!!!

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Charlie Chaplin was a real comedian

It had the best of two worlds. Great comedian and a late lover!
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    It had the best of two worlds. Great comedian and a late lover!
    Actually I had wanted to keep UK Cars to think a little bit longer about this one, until he would have understood
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Actually I had wanted to keep UK Cars to think a little bit longer about this one, until he would have understood
    I wanted to keep it clear because it was a too good joke of yours to be missed in case he didn't get it!

No, I'm not calling you dumb UK Cars!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Liveriadis
    ITS SO ANNOYING UCP WAS THE BEST PAGE EVER A LAST TO BE SWOLLOED BY ADDS BUT NOW ITS CRAp
    Wow, reading through the posts accredited to you really makes me value your opinion...
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

im outraged beyond my belife your trying to scam money i might aswell leave you cant denie it how could you, im making a choice you cant stop me
    Last edited by cuntukimushroom; 10-22-2004 at 06:28 AM.
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Quote Originally Posted by cuntukimushroom
    im outraged beyond my belife your trying to scam money i might aswell leave you cant denie it how could you, im making a choice you cant stop me
    See ya.

what ever scammer's
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

what ever scammer's
    whatever whiner

Please read the entire thread, it does explain why the ads are necessary and it also explains that the ads are not very obtrusive to those who choose not/ or are unable to support this great site.

As with the removal of the rep system, a few members made the decision to leave, most however, gave it a chance and realized it was/is such a minor thing to make issue about.

If you truly need an issue to get uptight about .... get into the UCP clothing thread and lets get those shirts/jackets/hats and whatever else ready for Xmas ... I've got a lot of shopping to do and I happen to be at the top of the list.

Good day,

When we first introduced the forums, we decided to leave the ads off just to get things started, that's around 18 months ago now. Today the forums take up about half of the stress on the server and maybe even more of the bandwidth. I have been reluctant to add the ads on the forums, but now that there is an alternative I found it the right time to add the advertisement.

Secondly, Karrmann is talking bullshit about the spyware stuff. There are no 'auto-downloads' on the site. If we were really the greedy money hungry bastards some of you claim we are, then the road of auto-downloads would be the easiest, but instead we carefully monitor the networks we are in to make sure they are all turned off.

Lastly, this may come as a surprise to some of you, but Ultimatecarpage.com is a business with a large number of expenses, not a charity!

Thank you for your time,
    Wouter Melissen
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

ive bin on here around 30 mins now and i havn't had 1 pop up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen

Secondly, Karrmann is talking bullshit about the spyware stuff. There are no 'auto-downloads' on the site. If we were really the greedy money hungry bastards some of you claim we are, then the road of auto-downloads would be the easiest, but instead we carefully monitor the networks we are in to make sure they are all turned off.

Lastly, this may come as a surprise to some of you, but Ultimatecarpage.com is a business with a large number of expenses, not a charity!

There are no auto-downloads here. What may have happened to Karrmann is having caught a virus somewhere else in the Web as happened to me 2 months ago. Then, those auto loadas keep comming wherever over the web we are. But that's because it's a stupid virus selling technique that is allready in your sistem. It's as stupid as it sounds but it happened to me and I had to re-install the system and "clean-up" all the PC's of my office network.

Concerning to Ultimacarpage being a business, it's never too much to say it, because unfortunately some of this critics are just kids that don't know what earning money means... Some members are just their age, but simply more aware of what life is.

I still don't see AD's.

Karrmann grab Netscape it's got AOL and inbuilt pop up stopper, It's great, I have seen no pop ups
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Just ban Karrmann!

Wouter tell them the truth, Your a money hungry guy come on mate I meen who else has a totaly free forum that offers this much on the net for free ???? Anyone ?? No one else but UCP
    From what i can see, There is no popups,No ADS, No spyware, No hassles
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thread Information