View Poll Results: Which of these cars has good performance and good value for money?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mazda Familia 2 Door Hatch

0 0%
  • Nissan Pulsar 2 Door Hatch

0 0%
  • Toyota Starlet 2 Door Hatch

2 28.57%
  • Honda CRX 2 Door

5 71.43%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mazda Familia or Nissan Pulsar or Toyota Starlet or Honda CRX

i think if i save a bit more i'll buy a r33 or supra. so which 1 has better performance a r33 or supra?

out of the gtr's the 32 is the quickest then 34 then 33 the supras im not sure about but maybe the 97 twin turbo

like after that i'll need a car that can withstand a "long distance" race or average one around 20km. like a car that keep up its performance in both short and long distance. so which 1 wud b beta a supra or r32?

for you id say stick with the CRX, id hate to see what would hapen if we put someone with as little intellegence as you behind the wheel of a R32 GT-R or TT supra. i just dont think you could handle it
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Originally posted by megotmea7
    for you id say stick with the CRX, id hate to see what would hapen if we put someone with as little intellegence as you behind the wheel of a R32 GT-R or TT supra. i just dont think you could handle it
    wen i was 13 i took my dads corolla gt to my highest speed i eva drove a car wen i was 13 which was 100km/h so just try me and i actually controlled it a hell lot more better than my mum hu had then been driving for a long time..i may have little intellengence but i sure am a x tremely good driver. hmmm 2 b honest wif u i have been driving cars since i was 10 coz my dad wanted to get me into driving.

well u c i checked this LMVD and i was told they sold r32 gt-s but no r32 gt-r. i think the kiwis here r ****ed in the head. thank god i aint 1.

Originally posted by r34_296kw
    wen i was 13 i took my dads corolla gt to my highest speed i eva drove a car wen i was 13 which was 100km/h so just try me and i actually controlled it a hell lot more better than my mum hu had then been driving for a long time..i may have little intellengence but i sure am a x tremely good driver. hmmm 2 b honest wif u i have been driving cars since i was 10 coz my dad wanted to get me into driving.
    Are you sure you parents arent trying to get rid of you. Letting a 13 year old drive a car at that speed, let alone one as mentally challenged as you, is tantamount to criminal neglect. I doubt anyone cares what you do to yourself but it is appaling for you to be allowed to endager others like that. Im sure the 17 year old who put his car into a pole last week here, thought he was a pretty good driver too. Almost killed his mate too.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

You drove a car 100km/h when you were 13? Wow, you sure are a good driver... I mean, speeding and being well under the legal age limit at the same time? Pure skill.

Shame on your parents if any of this is true. You prove yourself to be increasingly ignorant and moronic, and you expect that telling us this is going to increase our respect for you? What the hell?

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    You drove a car 100km/h when you were 13? Wow, you sure are a good driver... I mean, speeding and being well under the legal age limit at the same time? Pure skill.

Shame on your parents if any of this is true. You prove yourself to be increasingly ignorant and moronic, and you expect that telling us this is going to increase our respect for you? What the hell?
    i dun want any respect but am tellin u that eventhough i aint brainy i am x tremely good at driving

some how i doubt that coment...

anyway troting around at 62mph doesnt take that much skill and it isnt quite speeding over here, but what you said explains alot about where you got your brains from and if your mom drives worse than you that isnt saying much good about your mom either...

The CRX and the Pulsar are both in the States, and the CRX is my favorite

some how i doubt that coment...

anyway troting around at 62mph doesnt take that much skill and it isnt quite speeding over here, but what you said explains alot about where you got your brains from and if your mom drives worse than you that isnt saying much good about your mom either...
    This would all be quite frightnening if it were'nt bullshit of course.

Originally posted by crisis
    This would all be quite frightnening if it were'nt bullshit of course.
    well if u c im tellin u the total truth...wheter u believe it or not is totally up 2 u...besides im currently teaching my 12 yr old cuzzy how told drive really fast and at the moment he has reached 90km/h his highest except the fact he gets adrenaline rushes really badly when he goes above 30km/h...he doesnt have the pure n true skill i had...besides i think my dad really did want to get rid of me wen i was 13...tellin me go over 95km/h etc so that i kill myself and so that i dont prove 2 b a hell lot better than him...an advanced version of him...he saw my skills and knew that if i lived he wouldnt be a legend among boy racers as he used 2 be...well god saved me and he has learned 2 accept the fact that i will always be a better driver than him

instead of the BS flag hanging at half staff on this one after this last comment its flying high...

well if u c im tellin u the total truth...wheter u believe it or not is totally up 2 u...besides im currently teaching my 12 yr old cuzzy how told drive really fast and at the moment he has reached 90km/h his highest
    You expose yourself a little by these comments ( am I stating the obvious?) but it is no challenge to actually achieve these speeds from a drivers perspective. If the car will do it just push the go pedal. I fail to see , therefore, what challenge there is in driving at these speeds unless you are talking about cornering etc. Again, the total irresponsibility and idiocy of your claims is only surpassed by the bullshit inherent in them. In case your unsure, I am one of the cynics who doesnt believe you.

Thread Information