Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do people think about the new Roles Royce Phantom

What do people think about the new Roles Royce Phantom

what do u think about the new RR
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: What do people think about the new Roles Royce Phantom

Originally posted by vahram
    what do u think about the new RR

could you post the car pic from the front i liked thee enside a bit but the problem with it i think their is lot s of deatail in the inside but let s look at the outside and then i will tell you if i liked it or not

front outside look

this a pic of the outside

Re: front outside look

this a pic of the outside
    i don'tthink it's the best looking luxury sedan but i think it is still very nice.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

front outside look

Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    i don'tthink it's the best looking luxury sedan but i think it is still very nice.
    i agree with that olthought BMW bought rolce royce and i am suposed to say good thing s about it but i think there are better luxuary cars than this but still it looks nice

i agree with that its not BMW most impressive work... but one car that they have designed well is the NEW RANGE ROVER like come on that thing is beutiful

Apparently the new Range Rover, as pictured is no longer as capable off road as it once was. Is BMW tarring all of their 4x4s with the same brush and making them nothing more than nice looking wankmobiles. Or do they wish to ensure that the X5 is not outclassed in this area. Maybe we are saying bye bye to the Range Rover. The best way to get rid of your competition is to buy them.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Originally posted by crisis
    Apparently the new Range Rover, as pictured is no longer as capable off road as it once was. Is BMW tarring all of their 4x4s with the same brush and making them nothing more than nice looking wankmobiles. Or do they wish to ensure that the X5 is not outclassed in this area. Maybe we are saying bye bye to the Range Rover. The best way to get rid of your competition is to buy them.

i dont know where u have gotten this idea but the sale of range rover has done so well in the past year the BMW is smelling the dust that machine picks up.

the new rolls has ugly intererior, but i dont mind the extererior.
    landrover is owned by Ford not BMW now even though it has a BMW engine in it now.
    Last edited by bum-man; 11-07-2003 at 02:54 PM.

Thumbs up

i dont know where u have gotten this idea but the sale of range rover has done so well in the past year the BMW is smelling the dust that machine picks up.
    i agree and the Range rover now aday is the best ever made

Why so boxy? No one likes boxy!
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

Originally posted by DwZX35
    Why so boxy? No one likes boxy!
    i like boxy in the case of land rover.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

wut ever the hell anyone wants to think the ranger rover and roles royce both have beutiful interior and exterior

Thumbs down BOOOOO!!

The Phantom is nice, but I really don't like it. The Maybach is a better buy, but I guess the Phantom is aimed towards the older rich snobs. While the Maybach seems to be more popular among the younger rich snobs, the 57 seems to be on the christmas list of many rappers here in the United States.
    The Maybach is better looking, has more options and last but not least, it's got more power. Probably the best power to weight ratio of any luxury sedan.

Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    i like boxy in the case of land rover.
    i hate boxy period.
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

Thread Information