Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Automotive idiot stories...

Its because they didn't exagerate the SHAAAAR in PorSHAAAAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Revo
    I must be an automotive idiot, because I can't find anything idiotic here...
    well you had to be there, they thought the "spider" was a ferrari model not just a name that signifies droptop

I wish noone at school knows i like cars because theres this guy asked me which one was better. Nissan Murano or Toyota Highlander or honda odessey or Toyota Sienna.
    I hate these questions but i told him to buy a toyota. He seems hell bent on buying a Nissan. He also thought RWD is back wheel drive. oh god, is there no one who knows some stuff about cars at my school?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by greg.harvey
    Yer, that REALLY pi$$es me off!! And when people honk because you're NOT blocking a clearway ... I'm like, you're mad at me for obeying the law??? F*** you! You should've got up earlier if you're in that much of a hurry!

This made my day. Thanks Greg!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    Its because they didn't exagerate the SHAAAAR in PorSHAAAAR.
    i always say it like Porsh, at least i dont go on about the automatic Ferrari 911 that shoots flames out the side!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    I wish noone at school knows i like cars because theres this guy asked me which one was better. Nissan Murano or Toyota Highlander or honda odessey or Toyota Sienna.
    I hate these questions but i told him to buy a toyota. He seems hell bent on buying a Nissan. He also thought RWD is back wheel drive. oh god, is there no one who knows some stuff about cars at my school?
    isnt RWD Back wheel drive? the back wheels are being driven ya know!

kingofthering is the idiot here

I noticed...but didnt want to seem stupid if I had missed something <_< >_>
    All about the t-tops

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    i always say it like Porsh, at least i dont go on about the automatic Ferrari 911 that shoots flames out the side!
    isnt RWD Back wheel drive? the back wheels are being driven ya know!
    no he called it back wheel drive instead of rear wheel drive. That is the same thing but he's not saying it the right way.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

no he called it back wheel drive instead of rear wheel drive. That is the same thing but he's not saying it the right way.
    and that matters ??

The moron next door reckons his 98 Volkswagon Passat is a twin turbo V6 model with 400Kw. Moron.

Guest Guest
    nad? at least he didnt say it was 5 wheel drive!

Maybe he hangs a motorbike out the back.

way to dig up a 2 - 2.5 year old post just to lay an insult on someone. bored?

Quote Originally Posted by shadesMC
    way to dig up a 2 - 2.5 year old post just to lay an insult on someone. bored?
    uh, this thread's been active for ages, that's why its a sticky.

Think, then don't post

Thread Information