Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Automotive idiot stories...

He may have whined about the "iffy" electronics BUT he still says that the GT is a "great, great car" and "its got a soul" and "beast" AND HE SHED A TEAR SEEING IT LEAVE! He didn't want to deal with the alarm is what I got out of that article and the check engine light came on he couldn't take it anymore. Roush has never been very good off-track, so their maitanance couldn't possibly be very good.

Saw a contender for the Darwin awards driving a Mazda 323 today with a pen sticking out of his mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by "Clevor" Angel
    He may have whined about the "iffy" electronics BUT he still says that the GT is a "great, great car" and "its got a soul" and "beast" AND HE SHED A TEAR SEEING IT LEAVE! He didn't want to deal with the alarm is what I got out of that article and the check engine light came on he couldn't take it anymore. Roush has never been very good off-track, so their maitanance couldn't possibly be very good.
    Yes. That's why *I* said:

Quote Originally Posted by greg.harvey
    Ford need to really work on their after sales support.
    I didn't criticise the car at all.

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    Saw a contender for the Darwin awards driving a Mazda 323 today with a pen sticking out of his mouth!
    LOL!!
    "Work is the curse of the drinking classes."
    Oscar Wilde

Classic Motoring Blog -
    http://classicmotoring.blogspot.com/

Breaking old habits it's hard and... costly

A guy buys an Astra 2.0 Turbo and 45 minutes after leaving he is caling to the Car dealer's mobile... the car and stoped dead after and awful squeeking sound.. when he is recaling all the things he has done with the car he realizes that the car worked funny after he left the gas station.......He filled the car tank with Diesel and went home happily....
    Bottom line he always drove (for 21 years) Diesel cars and was triyng a change for the coming retirement years...

I gotta a new bmw dissing story. Once i was crossing a street and some idot runs the red light in his 7 series and is only inches away from whacking me. The dude doesn't blink when he did this and i hope his 7 series becomes a burning pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    I gotta a new bmw dissing story. Once i was crossing a street and some idot runs the red light in his 7 series and is only inches away from whacking me. The dude doesn't blink when he did this and i hope his 7 series becomes a burning pile of shit.
    Alright.. welcome to UCP.

I was nearly run over by a guy in a Ka, burning his car would be an improvement.

Twat!

Gumball 3000 (2005), bloke standing next to his week-old Murcielago that he's just plowed into a wall. Spot the probably not deliberate mistake.

"Yeah, I was coming round this bend and got a bit of understeer, so i turned into it, to try to correct. But I just lost control."

You, my friend, are a moron.

Guest Guest
    lol! idiots like that shouldnt be allowed fast cars!

Saw a BMW X5 with spinners this morning. Nuff said.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by MrKipling
    Gumball 3000 (2005), bloke standing next to his week-old Murcielago that he's just plowed into a wall. Spot the probably not deliberate mistake.

"Yeah, I was coming round this bend and got a bit of understeer, so i turned into it, to try to correct. But I just lost control."

You, my friend, are a moron.
    The Gumball guys are insane! Rich kids with lots of money and no discernable intelligence.

I saw them on TV flying across Eastern Europe ... two of them rolled their Ferrari across a field and totalled it. When the rest of the crew got there they were on the side of the road, smoking cigarettes, laughing and asking if they could borrow someone elses car! WTF?? Errrrr... NO!!

(Mind you, I'd have been tempted to give them another one, just to see if they'd finish themselves off this time.)

Vic Reeves went as a celebrity guest and left the tour in disgust at the behaviour of the idiots around him, as I recall.
    "Work is the curse of the drinking classes."
    Oscar Wilde

Classic Motoring Blog -
    http://classicmotoring.blogspot.com/

there was this girl i heard the other day saying when she got her licence she was going to get a corvette. i sat down to listen in and she went on about how it's the fastest car in the world and could go over 200 Miles per hour and that it cost 200,000 dollars
    then she went on to say: "yhea its a 1986 model"
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

So my friend is driving his Tib down I-95 last night and he sees these headlights he describes as "pretty nice." he looks up into his rear view and sees that at a distance and doesnt think anymore about it. a minute later, he looks back up and they are right behind him. they pull out into the passing lane and he gets passed by a black Murcielago. Being the person he is (crazy driver, born in Texas, so that explains some of it) he steps on it and catches up with the Murc and starts crusing with him.....I guess the Lambo driver was a nice guy, cause it would easly have dusted the lil sixbanger, but he let him hang with him.....that was cool....

anyway, they stay together about 80 miles before my friends exit. for anyone who is unfarmilliar with I-95, it's a 65(85)mph interstate highway....meaning the posted speed is 65mph, but it's well more than safe to set your cruise at 85 and not have to worry about cops stopping you, they'll pass you doing that, sometimes......he says he got up to about 132 max, but like I said, the Murc driver was cool about it and didnt decimate.....

still not something I would do, and I think it's good for an idiot driver story...
    pondering things

Quote Originally Posted by greg.harvey
    The Gumball guys are insane! Rich kids with lots of money and no discernable intelligence.

I saw them on TV flying across Eastern Europe ... two of them rolled their Ferrari across a field and totalled it. When the rest of the crew got there they were on the side of the road, smoking cigarettes, laughing and asking if they could borrow someone elses car! WTF?? Errrrr... NO!!

(Mind you, I'd have been tempted to give them another one, just to see if they'd finish themselves off this time.)

Vic Reeves went as a celebrity guest and left the tour in disgust at the behaviour of the idiots around him, as I recall.

To much money...to little brain matter...

Quote Originally Posted by MRR
    To much money...to little brain matter...
    Good to know that when you own your prefered sports car you will never exceed the posted speed limit, or do anything remotely resembling silly when driving with friends who are in their own toys.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Thread Information