Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Automotive idiot stories...

Quote Originally Posted by herojan
    There is a Acura NSX in our school.
    Really?? My grandma drives one of those. They're so COOL! She says is does 0-60mph in 0.32 seconds. She timed it herself.
    "Work is the curse of the drinking classes."
    Oscar Wilde

Classic Motoring Blog -
    http://classicmotoring.blogspot.com/

If your Grandma is also from Essex I'd believe you when you said she owns an NSX.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

LOL!
    I would take offence, but I'm not from Essex. I live there now.

She's actually got three.
    "Work is the curse of the drinking classes."
    Oscar Wilde

Classic Motoring Blog -
    http://classicmotoring.blogspot.com/

All about the t-tops

Quote Originally Posted by TVR IS KING
    Are you making fun of 30" rims?

Not even.
    All about the t-tops

Quote Originally Posted by greg.harvey
    She's actually got three.
    All in gold, to match her teeth?
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

I got a story - I was walking down a road with some mates, then some dickhead in a Subaru Forester drives up, opens his passenger's side window, yells some derogatory stuff at us, then drifts around a roundabout four times - Mr Bean style

Late that night (at about 10PM), we were walking back to one of our friend's houses, and there was very little traffic. Then we heard this droning noise from far away, it got louder, until after five minutes of listening, a riced out Honda Civic came driving by, complete with Nismo stickers, fart can, and Altezzas. We all yelled "RICE!", so the moron reverses back up the street (very quickly), then comes out (followed by about ten people crammed into the back), and asks us to "STEP, C*NT!!"

The guy was about our age (15-20), and a shameless wigger. After about 10 minutes of tough talk, he left along with his "gang", crammed into their pitiful Civic, waking more innocent residents with the fart can drone.

Sure, we provoked them, but meh.....we just couldn't help but wind up some wigger ricers. 'Twas quite amusing, watching a bunch of little white guys trying to act like they were Crips...
    I am a New Zealander, and I hate Greg Murphy. Yes, we exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Burns
    I got a story - I was walking down a road with some mates, then some dickhead in a Subaru Forester drives up, opens his passenger's side window, yells some derogatory stuff at us, then drifts around a roundabout four times - Mr Bean style

Late that night (at about 10PM), we were walking back to one of our friend's houses, and there was very little traffic. Then we heard this droning noise from far away, it got louder, until after five minutes of listening, a riced out Honda Civic came driving by, complete with Nismo stickers, fart can, and Altezzas. We all yelled "RICE!", so the moron reverses back up the street (very quickly), then comes out (followed by about ten people crammed into the back), and asks us to "STEP, C*NT!!"

The guy was about our age (15-20), and a shameless wigger. After about 10 minutes of tough talk, he left along with his "gang", crammed into their pitiful Civic, waking more innocent residents with the fart can drone.

Sure, we provoked them, but meh.....we just couldn't help but wind up some wigger ricers. 'Twas quite amusing, watching a bunch of little white guys trying to act like they were Crips...
    I lol'd

For the second time in a year some twat has written my car off. First i was driving a hyundai accent around a roundabout and some turkey cleaned me up causing $8000 damage,i then was stuck in a friggin rental pile of trash for two weeks. This guy smashed my passenger door in so hard i could wind the window down without even having to reach. That sucked but last Friday eclipsed that... Just cruising dwn dandy fwy in the 330ci at about 70 clicks and some absolute mental bitch came flying out of a side street, smashed my back left rim and spun me twice into the gutter. Yeah i thought about 10-15 grand damage, phaawww yeah right maybe try $30000. Cant believe it, so glad i aint at fault.
    Last edited by h22a; 12-07-2006 at 10:09 PM.
    RUF CTR Yellowbird is what dreams are made of

Jesus. Dont ya just hate some people? And I thought we was civilised down Victoria way.
    All about the t-tops

man thats what i thought, just shows it dosnt matter how good a driver you are coz theres sooo many shit drivers out there
    RUF CTR Yellowbird is what dreams are made of

Falls Church (home), Charlottesville (college), Virginia, USA
    I haven't read this entire thread, but I feel it necessary to share this story. It certainly qualifies.

My mom works at a school as a teacher's aide, and one of the teachers (let's call her Mrs. Smith) has a son about my age (let's call him John). The first car John bought himself was a little Honda Civic coupe, with the intention of souping it up. As soon as he bought it, it failed the state inspection because of a minor issue with the headlights. Nevertheless, he drove it to school the next day and got a ticket for driving with a failed inspection. But the real fun is only beginning. At some point, he managed to blow the engine in said Civic (he insists he doesn't drag race, but he admits "other people" do), and it is currently sitting inoperable in Mrs. Smith's driveway. John is very confident in his driving abilities, and once claimed it was impossible to roll a car if you know what you're doing. You can tell where this is going, I'm sure. One wet night, he rolled a car: his mother's Toyota Avalon; not once, but three times. Fortunately, he was not seriously injured, but the car was a total loss. He refuses to say how fast he was going, which is probably a wise decision. He has been banned from driving his mother's car (whatever she ends up getting to replace the Avalon) ever again.
    UCP's biggest (only?) fan of the '74-'76 Mercury Cougar.
    UCP's proudest owner of a '74 Cougar

My favorite color is chrome.

major owned.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Here is my idiotic story.

It happened during rush hour traffic, after long and stressful day at work. I was slowly moving along in my Fiat, in neutral gear. Time to accelerate and throw in second gear. As I disengage the clutch and move lever to left and down - there's this horrible screeching sound!

Eh?

As I quickly moved lever back to neutral and engaged the clutch, all sorts of thoughts were running through my head: Broken clutch? Broken gearbox? Maybe I just didn't press clutch all the way down? Better try again!

This time I pressed the clutch as firmly as one can and - krrrrsigrrrrr! WTF?!? Is this for real? I've got no gears! But - third time's the charm...

Still moving slowly in neutral, this time I was watching my right hand moving gear lever to RIGHT and down e.g to reverse position! krrrrsigrrrrr!

***@@@$$$***!

This was totally surreal. While I was trying to engage second gear, I actually moved lever to a reverse position! In forward motion! And I did it three f****** times! Talk about thick minded.

Definitely one of my most embarrasing moments on the road.

Thread Information