Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Americans eye NZ after Bush victory" Hilarious!

that or your parents earnt too much. ive got a friend who even though his dad earns about $50K a year, its still too much for what is it, $160 a fortnight?
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferous
    Its a funny relationship with NZ and Australia. For example, when everyone loved Russell Crowe, he was Australian. When everyone found out he was a jerk, ta-da he's a Kiwi!
    Happens ALL the time with Scotland <-> England on everything that goes good/bad.
    The BBC used to be one of the WORST offenders
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferous
    Its a funny relationship with NZ and Australia. For example, when everyone loved Russell Crowe, he was Australian. When everyone found out he was a jerk, ta-da he's a Kiwi!
    Hiss just misunderstood mate
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    that or your parents earnt too much. ive got a friend who even though his dad earns about $50K a year, its still too much for what is it, $160 a fortnight?
    Yeah my mum earns about 62k, which thanks to little Johnny Howard is the worst tax bracket to be in. So even though I was over an hour away from my place of learning I couldn't get youth allowance. Damn nazis...

Im glad bush won, and I am staying right here in the Southern US. There should be a bit more room with all those migrants. Have fun in NZ guys.

i'd be interested to see the results if you guys had mandatory voting from 18
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by QUATTRO MAN
    PLEASE !!! do it fast get them out of here I am tiered of traffic here I need more room to drive my bad @ss Audi..... plus I'm pretty sure this guys are from New Zealand to begin with, even if there not this is the best news
    I have herd all DAY...
    Yes, please1 Not only would there be more room on the highways, if the losers left, it would raise the aggregate IQ of the US, while putting the total IQ of the countries taking them in right into the toilet. Where many of them belong anyway.

Four More Years, Guys! Get used to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Panther
    We have already got used to lying and misleading, so we are ready for four more years.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Yes, please1 Not only would there be more room on the highways, if the losers left, it would raise the aggregate IQ of the US, while putting the total IQ of the countries taking them in right into the toilet. Where many of them belong anyway.

One has to wonder, who is smarter; the ones staying or the ones leaving?

i think either way, wherever you are in the world you have to put up with him
    I am the Stig

You forget that the under-funded education system is pushing out lower-IQ kids at a MUCH higher rate than you can balance with immigration
    So do you think they'll get the funding now he's won his 'mandate' to continue as before ??
    We could use UCP to measure the reduction in writing and comprehension over the NEXT 4 years and let you know
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Hey Panther,HOW ARE U! would you call this people traders/ or you would call it treason for betraying your country.....at list Republicans use there cigars to smoke them....get it???
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thread Information