Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ok richy photoshoppers, I have a little challenge for you.....

KARRMANNS AN ASSHOLE lets just all forget that he is a proper member
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    KARRMANNS AN ASSHOLE lets just all forget that he is a proper member
    OWNED
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

i can see the black box arounds the wheels, and that wouldnt wotk if the wheel well wasnt in complete shadow. howabout at and angle?
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    now I used paint to swap wheels on this Vector and it looks just as good as PS
    It shows that you have absolultey no skill when you even attempt to photoshop (or paint) a car from a side view. So why even try???!!!
    Last edited by 85RX7; 11-11-2004 at 04:37 PM.

Wow, that vector looks like it has spot lights pointed at the wheels. Photoshop doesn't have to cost 600, i got my photoshop elements for free when i bought my scanner, and its 99 bucks by its self.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz_
    whats with the prius' all the time, its a heap of sh*t
    I'm with you man

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Duell
    Well here you go Karrmann.

Well now I deserve a cool glass of belgian BEER
    Damn ur statement on the pic was funny . lol

chop this pic, USING PAINT!!!

any photoshopped pics will be disqualified, and i'm the judge.
    You do realize you're an asshole, right? Please, don't get pissed. When you make a comp out of hate you really act stubborn. If you weren't as pissed and you made a comp like this, it would be regarded differently.
    You're joking about PS and Paint being the same, right? You haven't even tried ps! There's WORLDS of difference! There's a reason why every chop in these forums don't look like yours!
    Don't make a fool of yourself by posting those chops and saying 'look, ps and paint are the same, see? I made a perfect picture!' That's stupid, and proves that you're a complete idiot or blind. I have to tell you (with regret) that those chops are terrible and if you had done it in ANY editing program besides paint it would have looked 500% better.
    Don't be stupid, act calmly with control and search for answers and you will not be regarded as a total idiot or uncontrollable lunatic.

don't take it personally, I would LOVE to see some PS chops from you in the future, but I just can't stand it when people are stupid.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

I tried PS just to let ya know. I had a 30 day trial, that's where the mini chop and the GTO "ripoff of your's" chop all were from PS

ok i'm redownloading PS

Well Karmann, there is a major difference between paint and ps. I have tried to chop in paint and its not so bad at all. I just dont think that you can accept the fact that you blow at making chops. If you ask me ps is much easier and faster to use then paint.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

[I]thanx for this marvelous photoes

I tried PS just to let ya know. I had a 30 day trial, that's where the mini chop and the GTO "ripoff of your's" chop all were from PS
    thank you for understanding how to keep your cool.

[/sarcasm]

Karrmann, somtimes you have ot admit you're flat out wrong. It's a lot more mature. I have to admit it all the time. it's time you stop acting like a fool and saying you're right and I have to shove it into everybody's face even when you yourself know you're wrong. Please stop being stupid.

And second-to newbie PSers, it's hard to see the difference between it and paint. But as time progresses, and keeping in mind you are integral, it will pay off. You aren't gifted with chopping powers overnight. I mean, really now, here's my first ever chop (done in PS)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

that actually isnt bad for a first esperante, mine was waayy too bad to post here (aswell as me not having it anymore from when i cleared out my HDD) the only major thing i see wrong on there is the rear spoiler
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thread Information