View Poll Results: Would it be good to have a gaming forum???

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 54.55%
  • No

15 45.45%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Idea for a new forum....

So much random jibber jabber in here much funnies

Seriously, you want to talk about games, start a thread in misc and when it finally goes away (after about 2 hours in the misc section) then no one will care but to have a whole forum on it is just too much thered be arguments and stuff over GAMES, at least lets keep it to real cars. theyre actually worth arguing about
    The Datto will rage again...

Would it hurt that much to put 3 or 4 stickies of game threads in the misc. forum?
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Would it hurt that much to put 3 or 4 stickies of game threads in the misc. forum?
    No, absolutely not. But why start a WHOLE FORUM on them? What's the use?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    what i hate the most about NFSU is that U HAVE to put decals and HUGE body kits and wings to have style points..
    What are we teaching our children!!!!!!!! Style?! I think not. Perhaps someone should write a patch to rename them RICE points.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    I think you forgot Freecell and Minesweeper
    and tetris.

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    and tetris.
    and of course Larry 1-4
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Puuurrrllleeeesssseeeeeee.... GTA is NOT a car game. It is an RPG/Action/Kick Ass game. Cars are just one of the things that have been included, without which no-one would even look at the game, let alone buy it.

All I'm trying to say is that GTA, yes, does have cars. And no doubt they're very impotant and blah blah blah, but that is not the main focus of the game. The guns and weapons are a bigger focus than the cars. Cause that's why kids buy the game in the first place. They think it's so cool to run around and kill everybody and kill the police and rip everybody's head off and be "Tommy Vercetti" and shoot down helicopters and burn and flame people to death and steal cars and go in electronic nightclubs and drive electronics hummers and blow everything up and jump like an action hero and put on invincibility and all weapons cheats and...
    But its so wonderfully antisocial and naughty. I think its great to relieve those moments of pent up road rage and tension that one aquires through ones day to day activities. Its better than beating transgressors at traffic lights. (Id get owned if I tried it anyway). I had to stop playing it cause I couldnt get all the bombs into the building with that idiot helicopter and it was actually getting me p#ssed instead of releasing my bad feelings.

Maybe if enough people were willing to enter on a WEEKLY basis, Mustang could restart his GT3/GT4 comps
    I am the Stig

ONLY SERIOUS TITLES??? LOOK AT YOU, YOU HAVE ONLY FUN TITLES!!!
    You have ONLY fun titles. And then you say WE'RE closed minded. Here the solution: Have everybody vote for the 2 best fun titles a everybody vote for 2 best serious titles. Happy?

Sega GT and PGR2 are not serious titles? Both used extensive research to attain proper realism in each car, for god's sake PGR2 took over 50,000 photographs to properly recreate each city!
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    But its so wonderfully antisocial and naughty. I think its great to relieve those moments of pent up road rage and tension that one aquires through ones day to day activities. Its better than beating transgressors at traffic lights. (Id get owned if I tried it anyway). I had to stop playing it cause I couldnt get all the bombs into the building with that idiot helicopter and it was actually getting me p#ssed instead of releasing my bad feelings.
    Damn I'm stuck in the same place!

then go play Midtown Madness 3 with a free roam where you can destroy stuff, go stooper fast, do unrealistic jumping manuevers, crash throiugh buildings, with no penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    then go play Midtown Madness 3 with a free roam where you can destroy stuff, go stooper fast, do unrealistic jumping manuevers, crash throiugh buildings, with no penalty.
    What's the fun then?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    So much random jibber jabber in here much funnies

Seriously, you want to talk about games, start a thread in misc and when it finally goes away (after about 2 hours in the misc section) then no one will care but to have a whole forum on it is just too much thered be arguments and stuff over GAMES, at least lets keep it to real cars. theyre actually worth arguing about
    Amen to that. My thoughts exactly.

What's the fun then?
    what's the fun at GTA if you keep getting shot and you just get pissed at the game system?

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    what's the fun at GTA if you keep getting shot and you just get pissed at the game system?
    What's the fun in Midtown madness if all u do is run around like a little lost sheep. In no time you've seen every car and every place in the game and u get SICK of it. Unrealistic jumps, so what? Its a stupid game that requires an idle operson with lots of free time.

GTA is an adrinaline giving game that you have to have DA skills in. You have to do stuff and that makes it exiting.

Thread Information